[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some guy fucked with my shit. I opened myself up to him and he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: imbreaking-434.jpg (43 KB, 434x290) Image search: [Google]
imbreaking-434.jpg
43 KB, 434x290
Some guy fucked with my shit. I opened myself up to him and he hurt and humiliated me. I don't let that happen. So for almost a year I've been trying to destroy him. I'm getting close because I've found out that I'm not the only one he's hurt. He's a sociopathic criminal fuckboy and I want him off the streets forever.

Am I bad?
>>
>>16928315
Zzzzz nobody cares. Fuck off.
>>
>>16928315
Don't we have a rant general?

Should just make /rant/ and get rid of most of these stupid threads.
>>
wow OP you're so BAD you're totally BADASS you're a rebel coolkid who don't take shit from no one, so god damn bad to the bone wow this shit is DARK and EDGY you're a real serious human bean you know that and also did I mention BAD
>>
>>16928319
You care so little you take the time to post.

You know you can just skim over the one's you think are stupid dont' you?
>>
>>16928331
That's such a great idea!

Then you can /rant/ about people who post rants in /adv/!
>>
>>16928358
Or I could tell you that you're fucking retarded. Yeah, I like that option better. Fuck you.
>>
>>16928333
Is that sarcasm?
>>
>>16928367
Does my thread hit some kind of nerve with you? If so, why? I'm curious. You've already told me to fuck off it's not necessary to do so again since I am not going to fuck off.
>>
>>16928373
No, I said "fuck you" in my second post. I mean, it'd be nice if you'd fuck off. That'd be great. Could you? Like, now?
>>
>>16928365
I thought you only rant about things you cared about?
>>
so did you do anything yet or...?
I don't get it
I think you ain't done shit en you to big of a puss to buss sum
>>
>>16928315
>fuckboy
You prolly deserved it desu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.