[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's something I need to get off my chest. I'm suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
There's something I need to get off my chest. I'm suffering and don't really know how to feel better about this.

In college there was a sweet, pretty girl who had lost her legs in an accident and used a wheelchair. She had very few friends due to her condition, but she was a fantastic artist.

My friends and I decided to prank her for shits and giggles, so I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me immediately. We start to hang out outside of college and she takes me to her home one day to watch a movie.

I ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our college and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass). During the movie, I say I need to use the bathroom and I retrieve the big ass scissors from my pocket, go into her room, and cut the bottom half of all of her art pieces off and trash them.

I leave and the next day she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art, I said "I made them look like you". All my friends laugh heartily and she rolls over to her table and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Should I reach out to her and apologise? Or is it too late? I want to be free of this guilt.
>>
Is this actually you, or did you just copypasta?
Ive read this exact story before several times, literally more than once
>>
>>16927724
It was me, unless someone else has done this exact same thing.
>>
>>16927735
You should probably kill yourself, and I don't give that advice lightly.
>>
>>16927701
Mmm... Pasta!
>>
Old copypasta. If someone answers seriously they're an idiot.
>>
>>16927756
Hear hear. This isnt middle school. You should think about it a lot op.
>>
File: c70.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>16927701
>>
If this was not pasta you would get the monster of the year award.
>>
>>16927701
hoping this is bait. if this is legit, i recommend suicide.
>>
To this very day I still wonder if that pasta actually has some degree of truth to it.
>>
>>16927701
Its old pasta but still hilarious. Although if she explained what this guy did to her I doubt she'd be penalized for not turning in her art. Oh well, I still get a good chuckle out of this. Also, sage.
>>
>>16927701
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.