[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't figure it out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1383x1600
I know I cant think straight in this situation. So I am asking for help. My gf of a year broke up with me for no reason about three weeks ago. She still texted me and wanted to be friends, but I ignored her and told her I have no interest being friends with her. 7 days into me ignoring her she told me "didnt want her space anymore" so, we agreed to try and work things out.. Since then, she has been talking to me, but it's a cold relationship. We talk and text without much emotion and everything seems changed. I have not been initiating much, I want her to show me that she wants to come back in my life, but she really hasn't been doing that. She hasn't even asked me to hangout with her since.. Everything seems off. Can anyone make something out of this?
>assuming she is not fucking another guy
>>
I forgot to add this,
Im not saying im some rock able to just shut her down without thinking of her ever again, it's tough. On the other hand, I will never subject myself to be "cucked." I have the confidence in myself that If I must leave her, I could pull a new bird without too much trouble. I would like to resolve things, if possible.
>>
>>16927633
in my opinion she have the same issue as my present gf: a terrible fear to be alone. which means she would sacrifice everything just to be with somebody. even if its only a relationship status on fb.

story from my ex gf of 3 years: we had a relationship-'break' for one week bc things got really shitty at the end. after this week the relationship was just like yours, very cold and passive.
i dont think that their is a way back, once it got this far.
my advice would be: dumb her
but thats only MY opinion on your short text, to a 1 year relationship..
>>
Did you ever questioned her about the reason she had for the break?
>>
>>16927633
She probably was talking to someone else on a positive note there's a little left to salvage if you wish
>>
>>16927694
>in my opinion she have the same issue as my present gf: a terrible fear to be alone.
My impression of girls is that a majority of them suffer from this. It's as if they lose a part of their identity when they aren't in a relationship which terrifies them to no end.
>>
I think it's possible she hates the idea of anyone disliking her, so she is attempting to make it "right" but has no real interest in making the relationship work romantically. Anyway that is my 2 pennies, hope that helps. If any of the points made are not applicable or unhelpful, please disregard at your leisure.

Kind regards
>>
You guys are the best. Last question, what do you think I should do about her never wanting to hangout with me.She ALWAYS has some fucking excuse.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.