[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Junkie is causing me problems for no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lx6xmie0bW1r7ql2qo1_500.jpg (20 KB, 425x624) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx6xmie0bW1r7ql2qo1_500.jpg
20 KB, 425x624
>me and old friend meet this dude who was cool at the time
>we would smoke weed and just have a good time
>realise that kid is really degenerate
>hasnt been going to school for like 3 years
>family problems
>problems with police
>a general mess
>1 year goes by
>he's a total drug addict
>friend is following his path
>the kid(not my friend) ripped me off
>get mad
>screamed at him and called him all kinds of shit
>this is where I should mention he lives next to me
>he has nothing in his life and so much time to lose that he's doing some small shit to piss me off
>like bang on my door just as I went in
>and today I see my window is egged and it's from him 100%
What the fuck should I do?
If I beat him up he'll just get more defensive and continue to do these kinds of shit.
I doubt the police would be of any help.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>16927128
Ignore the cunt. You don't need people like this in your life m8. Don't get physical unless he starts something.
>>
>>16928203
Thanks for the reply.Appreciate it.
That's what Im planning to do.
Not even gonna bother with snitching on him bout drugs and shit. I just want to forget about this faggot and I hope he finds something else to do so he stops bothering me.
>>
>drugs made a person a retard
Last name Shit Sherlock, first name No
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.