[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice So, I 'flirted' with a girl in class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Need some advice

So, I 'flirted' with a girl in class last friday. She wears normal clothes didn't dress up at all since the course started.

Next day after I 'flirted' she came into class she was dressed up, looked like she did her hair, sat in front of me. She could have sat further away

Bell went and 90% sure she was kinda pacing herself leaving the room to match mine, I was busy so I took off anyway.

then the second lesson she sat further away, but still in front of me so if I were looking straight I couldn't not notice her, but she could have sat next to me.

My family thinks I have autism and I do have trouble noticing things so I wanted to get some anons opinion.
>>
>>16927110
Make a move OP, flirt more. The only time you need to worry about flirting is either if you're a) drunk or b) if it sounds like you're overstaying your welcome. Just don't overthink it, flirting is fun, treat it as such and not like some fucking hurdle.

Also, don't place any investment in it. If you start worrying or it doesn't go well, who gives a fuck? Be the flirty, dirty dog you want to be.
>>
>>16927132
Just wondering if she's trying to communicate something.

I don't know her at all so I'm cool with not doing anything.
>>
Just do it , nice taste in attachmentes
>>
>>16927151
My dad always told me if you dont do it you have 0% win while if you try you have 50+ depending on looks, way of approach and posture
>>
When I was in college, there was a beautiful girl who dressed nicely and always say in front of me. She dressed nicely because she went to work right after class, and she sat in front of me because I sat in the second seat in the center column. Sometimes it's best not to read into things.
>>
>>16927110
The world does not revolve around you. Stop trying to make assumptions about how she's acting based on how you treated her.

If you want to ask her out, go for it, just stop wasting your time with all this speculation.
>>
>>16927227
Yeah, I'm just not sure if I even want to make friends or anything more with anyone right now.

She has complimented my shirt and seems nice. so I guess she might want to be friends?

Like I said my family thinks I'm autistic I can't judge stuff like this it's all confusing.
>>
>>16927110
If she dresses up nice again then start the conversation off by complimenting her look. From there take it as it is, just don't overthink it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.