[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it completely unreasonable to leave someone when nothing is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 108194912.jpg (75 KB, 487x352) Image search: [Google]
108194912.jpg
75 KB, 487x352
is it completely unreasonable to leave someone when nothing is particularly wrong in the relationship? i've been thinking about this so long that i can't even tell if i'm being irrational.

my bf's really suportive of me, he's a good person and friend. takes all my crap. knows be better than anyone. so it certainly would be painful to lose him but....

i'm just not feeling it anymore. and i can't see us together for life (mainly because i dont get along with his family very well, and he's a uni dropout neet without any perpective in life at least as of now...) so leaving him feels like an inevitable thing i'll have to do sometime anyway.

we've been together for five years (since i was 15 - he's three years older), so i'll have to admit that i also feel like i am missing out on life a bit. i don't have any experience being alone/single or with anyone else. selfish, but that's how i feel.
>>
>>16927091
You're heading for a break up eventually, there's no other way around it. Do it before you make a mistake like get pregnant then you're stuck with him
>>
You should break up with him because you don't deserve him. You have a terminal case of greener grass and will ruin the relationship in a few years, if not sooner.
>>
This is what girls do. Then they regret it, and come running back. So do it, piss off the person who loves you the most, I don't think you know how hard it would be to start over with someone new. No one will know you as good as him. You practically grew up with him. The connection you cut with him you won't find anywhere else. The only thing that gets me is that he is a dropout. So, maybe a breakup is required. Maybe you should tell him to either get his liife together or you are leaving.
fuck you though
>>
>>16927094
>bf is NEET
>you don't deserve him

You're so full of your own shit
>>
>>16927094
Ha, I love this.
>>
>>16927097
>projecting this hard
Top kek
>>
One of the main purposes of these relationships is to help you both get what you want out of life (in particular, having children, which is another, very useful way of making things better). Clearly this guy isn't going to help you improve your situation or fulfill any goals, because he doesn't do that even for himself, so if you really care about him, you have to make him work towards that. If you can't do that or don't think its worth it, you should break up with him.
>>
>>16927098

>muh missing out on life meme
>thinks a breakup is inevitable, but has been dragging her feet for a long time

She doesn't deserve anyone. If she was a decent person, she would have broken up with the faggot as soon as he went NEET and the lack of feelings developed.
>>
>>16927091
>is it completely unreasonable to leave someone when nothing is particularly wrong in the relationship?
Not necessarily, but as long as no one's cheating or abusing, it is usually better to rebuild than to leave.
>>
>>16927117
Because at the first sign of strain in a relationship you should leave, because that makes sense. Are you that retarded or are you just butthurt?
>>
>>16927094
>>16927097
>>16927117
you are absolutely right, i've been putting this off for too long.

thanks everyone.
>>
>>16927139
so uh.. what are you going to do.. we basically all said different shit
>>
>>16927545

All three say to break up with him. Some just say he deserves better, but that's the main advice.
>>
is he trying to find work?
>>
This is completely normal when your boyfriend isn't alpha enough for you to remain attracted to him like you were at the start of the relationship.

Go and find some alphas to slut it up with, I hope he improves and becomes one of the pump and dumps you run back to.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.