[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
marijuana for IBS / colon spasms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png (128 KB, 2000x2133) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png
128 KB, 2000x2133
I have a lot of stomach issues, just got a colonoscopy done and they've verified that I am without a doubt experiencing muscle spasms though the causes are unknown though they could be due to IBS (irratable bowel syndrome). I've heard that marijuana can help with these spasms but I want to do some research on a couple of things before I partake in said drug. I've had some experimentation with it in high school but that's about it. It's never been a part of my life and I never grew fond of it. I'll also be going back to college and I don't want to be inhibited.

1. How does it affect learning ; for context i'll be taking dental hygiene, so if it effects different parts of the brain like the prefrontal cortex that deals with language and mathematics I won't be taking mathematic courses (if that is at all useful information)

2. Supposedly the concentration of THC needs to be quite high to help with the spasms which is quite the deterrent for me, are there ways to recieve the same concentration of THC but not experience as much of a high, I'd like to go to class as least high as possible

3. What frequency throughout the day would I have to partake in the use of marijuana in order to feel it's full medicinal properties. Again being high 24/7 is extremely unappealing to me.

4. Are there any anecdotal effects that you personally have felt?

5. Does anyone have any alternatives/experiences with colon spasms / IBS?
>>
>>16926965
self bump
>>
>should I DUDE WEED LMAO for something that is completely unrelated?
Just kill yourself.
>>
If you don't want your brain to get messed up, don't use a drug that affects your brain. There's many different treatments available and you're probably going to have to try a bunch of them because nobody knows what causes your condition.

A lot of assholes will tell you that weed is a wonder drug that can cure any malady, but the truth is it isn't, but it would have a stronger placebo effect than something that didn't get you high.
>>
>>16926983
I'm pretty inexperienced with marijuana in general so I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible regarding solutions for my affliction. I just assumed this would be a good way to research some alternative solutions and whether or not anyone has had positive experiences with using marijuana for helping with IBS / muscle spasms. Feel free to offer / contribute other solutions i'm all open ears

>>16926989
I haven't yet been consulted by my doctor as I just had the colonoscopy yesterday, so your input really helps thank you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.