[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poly Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: poly 2.jpg (44 KB, 450x311) Image search: [Google]
poly 2.jpg
44 KB, 450x311
I just moved with my gf into a apartment (with our friend). Now the friend will never be a concern, but our relationship is an open.

She is Poly, but I am a mono.

I never really dealt with this kind of situation before, and I told her I would try this and give this relationship a chance. But there are times where it is more harm than good.

What are your guys' advice or experience on poly people, or open relationships in general
>>
If one partner wants to be poly and one wants to be monogamous, it will not work out. Ever. It doesn't matter how "open-minded" you try to be, it's a fundamental difference that will just end in hurt feelings.

You moved in with someone you can't even agree with basic life principles on.

Godspeed.
>>
>>16926679
yeah, I never really knew much about poly relationships before i met her, and she wants me to try and see if i can get someone, to get experience, and to try and be with another person. I just haven't yet, and so i don't know if I can be poly or not. not yet anyways
>>
It's not going to work out.

I'm a poly who dated monos, it was miserable for everyone.
>>
>>16926671
Your gf basically wants to be a whore.
The only way this can work out is if you become her pimp.
>>
>>16926671
>I told her I would try this and give this relationship a chance.
This is where you went wrong.

>I just moved with my gf into a apartment
Aaaaand this is where you fucked up big time.

Have fun getting cucked in your own house, or if that doesn't seem fun, GTFO at once.
>>
You are living the cuck meme.

Enjoy the worst fucking 6 months of your life (I am hoping, for your sake, it doesn't take longer than that for you to ditch her).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.