[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Wild phase"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 900x1202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 900x1202
What are the signs a girl was a former slut?
>>
>>16926629
relationship with alcohol, doesnt want to talk about those years, avoids old friends, hides her past, things her friends say or people say about her
>>
>walks like a whore( i think you know what i mean)
>boobs stick out
>always hanging out with men
> ""speaks like a real girl"" """like omg lol"""
>>
>>16926638
>>walks like a whore( i think you know what i mean)
no i really dont ?
>>
>>16926643
they walk with a limp due to taking too many dicks ?
>>
Keep em coming, very helpfull

Some more things you can tell by just looking at a girl?
>>
>>16926648
tattoos
>>
>>16926638
>Walks like a whore
wut
>boobs stick out
I have big boobs and my spine is messed up
>always hanging out with men
All my coworkers are men, so yeah
>""speaks like a real girl"" """like omg lol"""
Punctuates like an asshole. I don't know what to say to this. Some girls talk like idiots. Some guys talk like idiots. Some x talk like y.

Anyway, OP, there are probably ways to tell, more like >>16926635
But who cares? If she is well and truly over it (which will become apparent) it doesn't really matter. Everybody did shit they're not proud of and enjoyed it at the time. Fuck, I once wore leather trench coats to school. I hate what I was, and I'm better for it. Who says ex-sluts aren't too?
>>
>>16926648

You can't tell shit just by looking at someone. Make judgments if you like, you probably can't help it, but don't mistake them for empirical truths.

I see a guy wearing basketball shorts, I assume he's a douche.
I see a guy wearing ugly, practical shoes I assume he's cheap, poor, or careless.

Are those fair things to think? Is it fair of me to not talk to a guy because of his shorts?
>>
>>16926665
no shorts are douchey on adult men unless its in a setting like sports or the beach
>>
File: pqt.jpg (29 KB, 211x221) Image search: [Google]
pqt.jpg
29 KB, 211x221
>>16926656
>If she is well and truly over it (which will become apparent) it doesn't really matter

lmao
>>
If she insists she's not a slut, beware

ESPECIALLY if you never even brought up the topic

Also

>tattoos
>piercings
>dyed hair
>liberal leaning
>tomboyish
>has a history of "assholes" for boyfriends
>poor or non existent relationship with her dad
>lots of male friends
>doesn't get along with other women
>very interested in the thought of "settling down"
>explicit "conditions" for letting you fuck her when other guys didn't
>>
>>16926685
piercings other than ears I assume you mean

otherwise decent list, things like liberal and tomboyish are on the fence but in addition to other things are good indications
>>
good thread. Gonna need this for my research.
>>
gets really defensive about bringing up partner count or about the idea that a woman having a high partner count is a bad thing
>>
>>16926685
>poor or non existent relationship with her dad

I have always wondered, what if a GUY does not have a good relationship with my father?

My mother basically abandoned me when I was 5, and my dad took me in. I love the guy, its just that he can be extremely violent if things are not done perfectly. I havent talked to him in about 2 months, after I ran away 1 year ago.
>>
>>16926720

to calrify, I'm a dude, I ment if I did not have a good relationship with my own father
>>
>>16926720
my experience is that girls dont really care about the father relationship but do care about the mother one
>>
>>16926656
Men don't want used up sluts, that's basically the driving force of MGTOW. "Every girl has her wild phase but wants to settle down" is the phrase many men hear and y'know what? Fuck that. Why should a shlub have to support a woman after she's had lots of wild sex with chads? How is that in any way fair to them?
>>
>>16926689
Tomboyish is give or take but liberal is a definite warning sign.
>>
>>16926736
It seems unfair to them because they're placing a ridiculous amount of value on something that means nothing and has no practical place in our society. That makes their lives painful, and if MGTOW helps them find their place, fine.

Men will either compromise because they found love or want pussy...or they will be the MGTOW type. Whatever makes a person happy, I guess.

I just feel that men who are overly concerned with a woman's sexual history, rather than her present behavior, are being unfair in a way that seems unique to this situation. I don't know if it's biological or societal, but I do feel that it is obsolete. If a person would rather become a noble outcast than compromise in order to form meaningful realtionships with women...that's their choice. But it doesn't make the view less archaic.
>>
>>16926785
>form meaningful relationships with women
Here's the thing, son. It took me years to notice it, but it's a thing you can't unlearn.

Sex has emotional ramifications. It's corny but the more you have the less intense and passionate it'll end up being afterwards. So while you may not care about her sexual history you'll need to remember that she'll always hold special memories of the prick who took her V card or that one wild guy she dated in college.

It's the same reason men don't want to date single moms, and it's the exact opposite of what you suggest: They WANT to have a meaningful relationship. They want to be loved, to be the foremost object of affection in their woman's lives.

That doesn't happen when she's dated a bunch of bad boys who each get her going in their own way.
>>
>>16926797

Yeah I really wish I was married to that guy who I let cum on my tits one time cause I felt bad for him 5 years ago, instead of the man I actually committed to.

Why not just admit the insecurity isn't completely rational?
>>
>>16926811
You clearly don't understand how this works. While I cannot speak for all men I can speak for those I know, and those I know who are fed up with the system.

Why would a man be happy that after you fucked your super fertile young years away that you're willing to settle with them? Why would anyone relish that thought in any capacity? It's a slap to the face.

And while it may be irrational, so is having lots of wild sex with chads. At least my brand of irrationality is based off romance.
>>
>>16926819

I don't expect people to relish it, I just can't imagine caring. My husband has fucked more people than me. He loved more people than me. But he loves ME now, and that's all that matters.

I guess it's upsetting because it puts more value on my sexual traits than anything else. That's the archaic thing. Again, societal or biological, I don't care. That seems to be in the way of meaningful relationships rather than ensuring them, if only by simply reducing the number of suitable candidates to such a small pool. If that small pool over-represents girls of your type compared to the general population, then it's worth it. But I suspect that isn't the case for most men.
>>
File: 1391148478166.jpg (232 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1391148478166.jpg
232 KB, 1024x768
>>16926629

>What are the signs a girl was a former slut?

The insecurity on this board is a very stark, sad portrait of the current generation of men we are currently enduring.

Every man who grows up thinking that women get "used up" or are only as valuable as how few men she's been with are doomed to relationships that are shallow, empty and short-lived. Any intelligent woman will see right through your entitled attitude and into your rotten, insecure core.

Not saying that there aren't women out there who don't respect themselves and don't make poor decisions, just that its a sad state of affair to hear how little you think of the gender that birthed and raised you.

I'm a man and I'm embarrassed to be standing along side of you all in this day and age; not even mentioning the fact that you all talk from this place of judgment and ridicule when you haven't explained what makes you so fucking great. What noble characteristic makes you such a gift to womankind that qualifies you to tell a girl she's worth nothing because she made some irresponsible choices when she was young?

Its a horribly antiquated mindset, that a man who enjoys sex with a ton of women is an adonis and an alpha male but a woman who does the same is a "used up slut". Its sad, and infantile, and I hope that you all find a strong, intelligent woman who will shut your ass down and set you straight about the way the world really works outside of your middle-school based internet logic.

Grow up, guys. Women don't owe you anything.
>>
>>16926831
A person is composed of their actions. It's not putting more value on your sexual traits, it's judging a part of you and finding that they don't like it. Call it archaic if you so wish, but no man wants to be second place in a woman's heart.

Speaking purely personally here, it's my desire to love a girl wholly that does it for me. I want sex to be our thing, I want to think of her when I think of sex and I want the same from her. I want it to be a special thing between lovers, an expression of love.

That's why I find slutting around gross. It's devauling something I think should be special and just spreading it around. It shows that you place no value on it.

On the upside apparently you and your husband both value it very little, but there are other men who think differently. And it often stems from the desire to be loved.

I'll put it this way: no self respecting man raises the child of another if he can help it. It's like that.
>>
File: 1386923615214.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1386923615214.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>16926855

>I want sex to be our thing, I want to think of her when I think of sex and I want the same from her.

You're a fucking child. You essentially want a woman who is willing to shut down her entire hormonal system, never be attracted to any other man and worship you as her one and only sex god.

Has it not occurred to you that the woman you want to have "special" sex with has been attracted to men that aren't you? Are you so insecure that the mere thought of a woman embracing her sexuality and possibly "making love" with another man threatens your manhood?

>A person is composed of their actions. It's not putting more value on your sexual traits

That's exactly what it is. So you've never had any poor actions? You've never made any poor decisions as a child? Because it seems that only women are forced to carry the burden of these decisions their entire life. You, apparently, get to shrug them off and start throwing judgement at women simply because you can't grasp the concept that the woman you fall in love with has had emotional and sexual connections with people that aren't you.

>'ll put it this way: no self respecting man raises the child of another if he can help it

Your ideas of manhood are horribly archaic and has no place in modern society, and honestly its societies fault, that you've been raised to think that manhood has to have a foundation of dominance and exclusivity.

This "purity" concept you hold about sex is wholly unrealistic. Maybe its just me, but I'm 32, every woman I date either has children, has had a failed marriage or a broken heart and I'm man enough to realize that doesn't make her damaged goods.

Just because a woman has loved and lost someone before you doesn't make you second place. If you weren't so insecure deep down you would know that. A woman who has lived and learned is stronger than the delusional ivory tower virgin princess that you keep trying to find.

When you grow up you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
File: 1433100843993.jpg (309 KB, 919x892) Image search: [Google]
1433100843993.jpg
309 KB, 919x892
>>16926851
>>16926867

It's always hilarious how sluts and whiteknight betas try to make this about "insecurity" and a "confidence" issue.

The only people who are insecure here are the people who are so pathetic, that they would rather date a whore than be alone.

Having standards for how your would be wife/girlfriend carries herself and how she has carried herself is normal and any man who isn't an insecure little manchild understands this.

This is kind of the same as shaming a woman for not dating a man who was abusive, or a man who was an acohol, or a man who used to do drugs.

>What, are you not a woman enough? Is the idea of him having personal issues, low self-worth and questionable moral aptitude scare you? Grow up.
>>
>>16926867
literally laughing right now.

You're trying to play off as some sort of "confident" "real man" but in reality you're an actual fucking loser.

Every single woman you've dated has had children? Fucking lmao, you're literally incapable of finding quality women and now you're trying to convince yourself that these whores aren't as bad as people make them out to be.
>>
>>16926869
>responding to bait
>>
>>16926867
>You're a fucking child. You essentially want a woman who is willing to shut down her entire hormonal system, never be attracted to any other man and worship you as her one and only sex god.
You'd be better off putting words in my mouth when you didn't actually quote me.

>That's exactly what it is. So you've never had any poor actions?
No, I think everyone has messed up once or twice. Ideally you learn from it instead of repeating the same mistakes over and over al-la a "wild phase".

>Your ideas of manhood are horribly archaic and has no place in modern society
Do you get along with you wife's son?

>This "purity" concept you hold about sex is wholly unrealistic. Maybe its just me, but I'm 32, every woman I date either has children, has had a failed marriage or a broken heart and I'm man enough to realize that doesn't make her damaged goods.
This is probably b8, but for anyone reading who believes this, let me have a few words.

If you're an older man, you can date younger women. God knows, they prefer older men. That's how we get these failed marriages and single moms, older men or dumb men who don't want to have that meaningful connection. People who will divorce out of boredom.

Sex, and by extension love is not something to be given away. Keep in mind, without modern means of medicine every time you have sex you're trying to make a child. Maybe that'll add some weight to it.
>>
File: 1377590880973.jpg (47 KB, 618x342) Image search: [Google]
1377590880973.jpg
47 KB, 618x342
>>16926869

>It's always hilarious how sluts and whiteknight betas try to make this about "insecurity" and a "confidence" issue.

That's because its exactly what it is. Coming to terms with the past of your partner means coming to terms with yourself, and young insecure guys like yourself just aren't ready to do that. You still have this idea in your head that you're not a man unless you get the purest, hottest, "best carried" woman in all the land so you can hold her up like a trophy and show all the other tough guys what an alpha male you are.

Its juvenile, at best. Having standards is one thing, but using the "quality" of a woman as a benchmark for how awesome you are is completely different and that's exactly what you're doing.

>a man who was abusive, or a man who was an acohol, or a man who used to do drugs.

Basically saying a woman who has had more than an acceptable amount of sexual partners is on the same caliber as an alcoholic man that beats his girlfriend. Your logic is horrifically childish, and anyone who is a "real man" can see that. Thankfully this board is filled with sexually frustrated manlets and confused 17 year old kids like you who don't have the faintest clue about what being an actual man is.

>that they would rather date a whore than be alone.

And that's my point. Who gets to make those kind of judgment calls, you? What makes you so special that you get to be the arbiter of whoredom; the judge of who is and isn't worthy of your attention?

I'd like to see a picture of you and your life my friend; prove to all the whores and ultra-men around here what makes you so great that you get sit on your throne of judgment, deciding who is worthy enough to be seen with you.

Its honestly pretty pathetic, and like I said, when you grow up, (fingers crossed you actually do), you'll sit on the same hill of maturity that I am and see the same perspective I do. Its honestly a life changing moment, and I hope you come to it sooner than later.
>>
>>16926851
Everyone here already has read this dozens of times. Why do you write this shit like you're teaching us anything.

Some guys don't want to date girls that had literally 50+ sexual partners in a few years. Why does it make you mad.

Virginity has been valued in hundreds of cultures for centuries, it's not a beta male thing.

Powerful (money, status, looks...) men will get young and pure girlfriends if they can.
>>
>>16926785
You're forgetting the third option of finding someone who doesn't have a promiscuous past (or any past), which is entirely possible. A lot of people only want one life partner and want to only be intimate with that person. My SO and I did and we got each other. I think saying guys (or girls) have no other options but to settle or be alone is untrue.
>>
>>16926889
How'd you meet your SO, anon?
>>
>>16926890
In school through mutual friends.
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933 KB, 245x285
>>16926873

>incapable of finding quality women

Again, I'm curious as to what makes you qualified to judge what is and isn't a "quality woman". Its honestly laughable how often you kids think having a cock and balls is enough qualification to start going around deciding what makes a quality woman or not. Women aren't slabs of meat, they're people. This will start occurring to you sometime past your 14th birthday.

>If you're an older man, you can date younger women. God knows, they prefer older men. That's how we get these failed marriages and single moms, older men or dumb men who don't want to have that meaningful connection. People who will divorce out of boredom.

I'm not sure where you're getting all of these assumptions from, because its not real life, I can tell you that. Absolutely none of that is true.

>Sex, and by extension love is not something to be given away.

Says who, you? Yeah, because you value your purity so much you won't hand it over to any hot woman that demands it. Stop pretending like sex is all about purity and love when any "10/10" woman can convince you to drop trou anytime anywhere if she asked you to. You're not convincing anyone.

>Every single woman you've dated has had children?

Never said that.

>You're trying to play off as some sort of "confident" "real man" but in reality you're an actual fucking loser.

Currently married to a professional photographer who owns her own studio and travels all over the world perfecting her craft. I own my own business, have a wonderful daughter and make more money in a month than you will make your entire life mopping the bathrooms at burger king. Convince yourself I'm a loser all you want, I'm secure in my manhood and honestly I hope you find a way too, because judging women seems to be the only way you can manage to feel good about yourself at this point. Good luck, kid.

Pretty soon the b8 will become real life, and I hope you're ready when it does.
>>
>>16926851
so true.
I couldn't care less about how many guys my gf fucked before me, as long as it's less than 3 (which is my number not counting current gf).
>>
>>16926886
Honestly, anon, I am a girl and I do agree with them in some ways.

I value sex a lot. I don't have sex with people I wouldn't want to raise my children with. I see it as one way to express the bond between two people who love each other.
I want to date guys who think about it the same way - I wouldn't date a person that is okay with fucking someone they don't respect, love and care for because we would have different ideas of sex, relationship and love and I want someone who shares my values and ideals.
It's not even about the number or his past, I don't care, but if they're okay with fucking random people we just see sex and relationships differently and we would be unhappy, inevitably.
Anyway, this doesn't mean I am not attracted to guys, but I don't want to have sex with them because sex has a higher meaning than just "he is attractive, I am turned on, let me ride his cock", to me.
I don't shame people who feel differently from me - my choices, the way have been risen and my morals are mine and I don't expect other people to live like me. My friends live differently from me, and I don't love them any less.
Usually if a guy talks to me about "purity", calls people "sluts" or asks for my "number" I dump him immediately because I see he's not interested in me as a human being but he just wants to date someone who checks his mental list of the qualities his ideal wife has to have, without being interested in me as a person.
I don't want to be the "quality wife" of a "real man". I don't want to date someone who feels entitled to judge someone else.
I want someone who is happy with his choices and lives accordingly because he feels it is the right thing for him, and it doesn't influence what he thinks about others in anyway if not the choice of a potential partner.
>>
I knew this thread would be hijacked when it got posted since whiteknights and former sluts are so sensitive about the topic, but I'm glad the first half had some useful answers to OPs question rather than this same tired debate
>>
>>16926728
why do they care about the mother relationship?
>>
>>16926951
shows how you treat women maybe

not sure but its definitely a big one for a lot of girls
>>
>>16926951
I do know that many women consider a guy who worships his mom a red flag.
>>
>>16926966
how so?
>>16926953
wait so if they hated their mom thats a good thing?
>>
>>16926968
no you want a healthy standard relationship with the mother, respect and no dependence or hatred
>>
>>16926968
>how so?
it's a women thing
>>
>>16926951
>>16926728
>>16926720
I care about both, and I think most people generally do. Both parents have a HUGE impact on their children, and a good or bad upbringing can mean a world of a difference. How someone treats or gets along with their family can tell you a lot about them. Also, especially with marriage, you aren't just joining together with your partner, but with their family as well. It's very important everyone gets along.
>>
>>16926906
Absolutely great answer.

These 'purity' faggots always make me laugh with their attitudes and assumptions about something they know nothing about.

I am these guys worst nightmare. I strive to be the best date, the greatest lover and the never forgotten life experience their precious princesses will ever have. They have good reason to be afraid and that's all they write about.... fear.

The fear that a girl's memories of a good time past will diminish their manhood and the fear that the first time they have sex the girl will be disappointed.

But their lack of experience means they don't know it doesn't work like that at all. An intense emotional connection overrules attachment to past experience and dims the memory. It's a chemical cocktail of oxytocin and other hormones that allow us to bond with a partner.

What they do need to be afraid of is after getting their virgin princess she will quickly become bored with the controlling, prudish and insecure attitudes that will plague these douchebags all their life.

I really am their worst nightmare. I am the one who, with my superior sexual skills, my vast life experience, my understanding and empathy with women, easy going manner and confidence that having plenty of money and a big cock brings means I can seduce just about any woman I want to put enough time and energy into.

I am the one they fear will shatter the fragile belief their princess has that they are men. That she one day finds a real man is strong, understanding and someone whom she wants to talk to about how she feels.

I am the one they fear will slip into her bed and her heart when she's disappointed she got into a permanent relationship with a naive, controlling, insecure idealogically driven 'boy'

Yeah, all I smell is fear. I feed on it.
>>
>>16927149
This might be one of the cringiest posts I've ever read on 4chan.
>>
>>16926968
jelousy
>>
>>16926742
>implying conservatives aren't enormous whores either.
Nice try m8. We all know which one's wear the daisy dukes and it's your cousin.
>>
I think a lot of people here forget that people who have rampant sexual behavior (men or women) 75% of the time deal with psychological issues that are large or small.

The thing is; it doesn't matter if you end up dating them or not ... Because if they don't deal with their issues they won't be able to hold onto a long lasting relationship.
>>
>>16926736
>"Every girl has her wild phase but wants to settle down" is the phrase many men hear and y'know what? Fuck that. Why should a shlub have to support a woman after she's had lots of wild sex with chads? How is that in any way fair to them?
Who cares about fair? The critical point is, what right do women have to dictate to men what they should and shouldn't value? Certainly no more right than men have to dictate to women that they shouldn't slut around even if they want to.
>>
>>16926785
>I feel that it's obsolete for men to refuse to marry a whore
Okay, what if someone FEELS that free love and slutting around is obsolete Sixties shit? Suppose they feel it's obsolete to expect to be allowed to fuck however many guys you want, and then still find a husband?

This is what happens when you just make up your beliefs based on supporting your own whims: no underpinning, no foundation.
>>
File: nu_male.png (378 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
nu_male.png
378 KB, 1646x1987
>>16927149
>all I smell is fear. I feed on it.
10/10 depiction
>>
>>16926886
>What makes you so special that you get to be... the judge of who is and isn't worthy of your attention?
Funniest shit I read all day, top lol
If you weren't a 1/8 troll it'd be amazing that you managed to tangle yourself so far into retardation that you'd type a thing like this.
>>
>>16927190
It's not decorating anything. Women can slut it up if they want and men can choose not to take them seriously because of that.
>>
>>16926851
>>16926867
>>16926886
>>16926906
>>16927149
If only you weren't a basement dwelling troll this would actually trigger me like fuck man. But then again, it actually kind of does so credit to you my neckbearded friend becuase there actually are fucktards like this who think that growing up means that accepting and cathering for every random slut. Lel it okei that she fucks 11330 jamals when she's with me, we modern elevated men do not abide purity from arhaic monks like you, sex is purely a mechanic instrument meant to express our modern superior understanding of the world. Have fun raising your wife's son.
>>
>>16927590
That's what I was saying, dingus. That it's not about fairness, it's abotu the fact that everyone has the right to have their own standards, and if you think those standards are "unfair", tough. You slutted it up and now men think less of you? It doesn't matter that you think it's unfair, they have a right to their judgments.
>>
>>16926819
>And while it may be irrational, so is having lots of wild sex with chads.

Do red-pillers actually think this? Nothing seems further from the truth

>women enjoy sex
>you get gifts and money and drinks
>attention
>social connections are forged, bringing opportunities
>external confirmation of self-worth

given the almost total reduction in risk of pregnancy, disease and social shaming - sure seems like 100% rational behavior to me. Redpillers try to pump up the social shaming element but it usually falls totally flat.
>>
>>16926908
>I couldn't care less
>as long as it's less than 3
which is the truth senpai
>>
>>16927778
>hedonism is rational behavior
sluts gonna slut
>>
I'm gay and it absolutely sucks for me because it's always been a very very sex-focused group (Who would've fucking guessed, a group of people based on who they fuck focusing on sex, huh)

which means, the gay people that are out and easy to spot are also the neighborhood bike

conversely, the more "conservative" gays like myself are actively mocked if you don't like taking it two at a time. We also can't find each other because we're not your stereotypical flaming faggots. It's a catch 22, and a shitty one at that.

This is going to sound very bleeding-heart, but I just want a boyfriend who shares my values. Sex to me isn't "just sex", it's the epitome of a relationship and a sign of ultimate trust.
Needless to say, it doesn't really do much for me when someone shows that by getting railed in a bathroom stall.
Even if I could get over that, there's also the thought of "He's fucked 15 dudes before. What's stopping me from just being #16?"

Can people fuck who they want, when they want? Yeah, it's not my call to make.
Do I like it? No.

It just gets incredibly frustrating trying to find someone who thinks like I do.
>>
>>16926908
>I couldn't care less about how many guys my gf fucked before me, as long as it's less than 3
> couldn't care less
> as long as it's less than 3

This fucking board sometimes.
>>
>>16927915
>this board
>this
>implying it's not /pol/ and /r9k/ leaking into /adv/
>>
File: Treats.jpg (680 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Treats.jpg
680 KB, 1250x1250
ITT: people trying to justify themselves
>>
>>16926906
>Again, I'm curious as to what makes you qualified to judge what is and isn't a "quality woman". Its honestly laughable how often you kids think having a cock and balls is enough qualification to start going around deciding what makes a quality woman or not. Women aren't slabs of meat, they're people. This will start occurring to you sometime past your 14th birthday.

Judging people is a part of life. Judging people on their looks and sexual appeal is also a part of life.

>They aren't slabs of meat, they're people!
>PEOPLE
>THE HUMAN RACE!!!

Empty rhetoric from someone who doesn't even value humans or humanity.

>I'm not sure where you're getting all of these assumptions from, because its not real life, I can tell you that. Absolutely none of that is true.

Have fun with your single moms. The dating market for wishy-washy beta males like yourself who can't express a single masculine trait for a woman is very low.

>Says who, you? Yeah, because you value your purity so much you won't hand it over to any hot woman that demands it. Stop pretending like sex is all about purity and love when any "10/10" woman can convince you to drop trou anytime anywhere if she asked you to. You're not convincing anyone.

Men can fuck more if they want and it's not as bad as women. It's scientifically proven women are more emotionally affected by it and the divorce rate heightens with females with multiple sexual partners. That being said, it's more respectable and shows a whole lot more resolve for a man to not take multiple lovers. Life and nature isn't equal. Equality is literally an ideological bastard that is only valued like it is now when civilizations are safe and comfortable enough for people to get away with deluding people to it's dogshit.

>>16927149
Great writing example of how these aspies actually cope with being submissive, thanks anon.
>>
>>16926643
she walks around with a cock in her mouth.
>>
>>16926667
>no shorts are douchey on adult men unless its in a setting like sports or the beach

This is a fact.
Same goes for adult men and sandals/flip-flops/any shoe that shoes their feet. They're acceptable at the beach and at the pool. If you wear them anywhere else, you deserved to be drowned in a river.
>>
>>16926973
>Also, especially with marriage, you aren't just joining together with your partner, but with their family as well. It's very important everyone gets along.
The relationship or lack thereof with a spouse's family or your own is important, but it doesn't have to be impactful. There are this of people that disown their families or get disowned by them after marriage, whether their own choice or they were forced or coerced by their spouse, family, or in-laws.

Chances are not everyone will get along. You might want everyone too or you might not give a fuck or you might be the one denying a relationship. Whatever three circumstances, you'll just have to deal with it.
>>
>>16927149
I agree with what you've said...yet I'm still a virgin, a wizard even and have only been in one relationship. I'm largely one by choice now, because I fear the consequences of sex until I am financially stable (which I might never be). I would prefer a woman that isn't a mother, however, I don't rule out single mothers. I gave one condition: they must have a child with me if they are. I've read too many damn science articles about how the will fuck the alpha, have his child, then go find a beta to settle down with and raise the child, because he is more stable and a better father figure. I'm not falling for that shit. Have all the sex you want before meeting me, but if you've got a kid and want to spend the rest of your life with me, you're going to have a child with me.
>>
>>16928523
*the circumstances
>>
>>16928523
I think it's best if everyone gets along as much as they can. This includes finding someone with a family you like, who likes your family in return, the families like each other, and are all people who are cooperative and willing to do their best. Family is very important to me.
>>
File: 1456273312622-adv.jpg (63 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1456273312622-adv.jpg
63 KB, 640x628
>>16926656
>>
>>16926629

You being a pathetic beta without the capability to accept the fact, that she has had other partners before meeting you.
>>
>>16928632
Good luck finding that. It's hard enough finding a man or woman that's compatible with you. You add family on top of that, and it's nearly impossible to find someone.
>>
>>16929032
I guess I got really lucky
>>
>>16929038
You found a man you love and your families are compatible? I'd definitely say you did then.
>>
Hey guys I was just thinking if maybe people who had a higher sex number (with lots of casual sex) have less trouble cheating because they can separate emotions from physical contact.
For example, someone who believes sex is an intimate act will not consider cheating as much as someone who slept around because they truly can't enjoy sex without emotions attached to it.

Is there any research out there that finds correlation to this?

I'm just trying to give a reasonable reason why some people don't like dating those with a high partner number.
>>
>>16929143
Yes. I doubt it's really that rare or hard though. Compatibility is extremely important, but another huge part is being an agreeable and cooperative person. That makes the task much easier.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.