[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this roommate with OCD. Just now he wrote a two page handwritten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 238523623.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
238523623.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
I have this roommate with OCD. Just now he wrote a two page handwritten note (he does this because he is too autistic to come out of his room and talk to me) demanding that I disinfect the entire house and to stop using the kitchen. The kitchen is immaculate, with the exception of his dirty dishes being left on the counter (the sink is off limits, he spergs every time a dish is left in there).

The note hints towards legal action if I don't comply

How do I handle this? I don't want to ignore it because he will become even more neurotic. My lease ends in August and I can't find anyone to sublease at this time (college housing, middle of the semester).
>>
Blast it with piss
>>
just tell him to shut the fuck up, and that you'll do what you want.

legal action? it's your house too. just live your fucking life

straight up confront him, and tell him to mind his own fucking business
>>
Wait for him to come out and beat some sense into him.

Fuck I hate those new-age bullshit crap diseases every fucking beta retard has now.
>>
>>16926588
"I find the kitchen clean enough for my purposes. If you want it clearner, it is your job to clean it to your standards"
>>
>>16926588
Legal action on what grounds?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.