[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 18 and had an erection and felt some pain then i went to pee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x404
Im 18 and had an erection and felt some pain then i went to pee and now as hard as i try i cant get erect. I feel no pleasure at all. Like my penis died. What do?
>>
>>16926246
doc
>>
>>16926246
First of all chill out.

Second more detail required.

1. You had an erection - were you masturbating at the time or it was just erect?

2. How long were you erect for? 10 mins or 10 hous?

3. Where was the pain and what type of pain? What caused the pain (did you bend/break your dick while trying to push it into something)?

4. Do you have feeling in all of your dick? If you touch the head lightly and run a finger over various parts can you feel the touch? Or is it 'dead' and no feeling of touch?
>>
>>16926324
1. I was going to to sleep and was erect from having to pee. I moved around a bit and felt some pain in balls/butt

2. Like 10 min

3. I pushed it a little into my bed but nothing to hard.

4.Only normal feeling. Zero pleasure
>>
>>16926324
And thanks for the chill out. I was really starting to panic.
>>
>>16926414
Leave it alone for a day or so and try again. You've probably bruised something hence the pain but if it's not still painful now then the problem is in your head (brain-head).

Relax and it'll start working again. If it isn't working in a week or you have pain, difficulty urinating or bloody discharge then go to the doc.
>>
>>16926438
Ok thanks
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.