[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you sometimes just get mad about and internet argument?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: crab what the fuck.jpg (18 KB, 307x291) Image search: [Google]
crab what the fuck.jpg
18 KB, 307x291
Don't you sometimes just get mad about and internet argument?

I mean, you are trying to explain your point with facts and the others just try to shame you and prove you wrong with fallacies.

for example:

>hey kiddo, you're pathetic, stop posting.
>No, calm your butthurt, I don't need to give facts because I'm right
>bait.png
>anime_face.jpeg
>ok you win, you are right, now shut up
>smug_pepe.jpeg

Doesn't that makes you angry too?
How do you, in case you do so, avoid to get mad about people acting like literal retarded monkeys?.
>>
Usually I turn off the computer and do an actual hobby (no, shitposting and masturbating to Sailor Moon are not real hobbies)
>>
>>16926167
>masturbating to sailor moon is not a hobby
OP's pic was never more relevant
>>
File: BZ7bcJCCUAA2PtS[1].jpg (23 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
BZ7bcJCCUAA2PtS[1].jpg
23 KB, 460x300
>>
>>16926166
>'t you sometimes just get mad about and internet argument
not anymore. but i used to.

The thing is in real life as well many if not most people are unable to debate in a calm and factually manner. so im not surprised that you experience it even more in the internet.
>>
File: Sanctuary - Part 02-04 - 58.jpg (113 KB, 281x641) Image search: [Google]
Sanctuary - Part 02-04 - 58.jpg
113 KB, 281x641
Those bait pics have gone totally gone out of hand now. Instead of ignoring obvious troll and bait posts, people will post that fish pics. Now this, make people more encouraged to post shit like that for the (You)s and become a vicious cycle of shitposting.

As for your question, Yeah it does kinda annoys me off but once its out of hand there's nothing you can do about it. You gotta know is you'll never meet these people in real life and you can easily close the tab and browse something else or even just go out. It shouldn't get to you at all.
(Dealing with people IRL who acts like monkeys are far worse, people posting smug chinese cartoon characters in a Vietnamese imageboard is pretty much avoidable.)
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 191x264
No, because I always win.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.