[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neighbours dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Picture 080.jpg (53 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Picture 080.jpg
53 KB, 320x240
Hey /adv/, so I came to you today because my neighbours stupid fucking greyhound keeps shitting on my front lawn and sometimes my porch. Now I've tried talking to the guy but he seems like an ignorant douchebag. I may have to live next to him for a couple years yet. How should I deal with this?

Preferably non violently but I'll keep an open mind.
>>
File: Wolf_Urine_600px.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Urine_600px.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
Wolf urine
>>
1. Get a yummy piece of meat
2. inject it with insecticide
3. Place it discreetly somewhere the dog frequents

My landlord fixed our feral cat problem this way
>>
Look into the laws where you live. Maybe even call animal control and ask them.
When I lived in a more rural area, where I had lots of property and the neighbors were far away, I took people's dogs to the shelter all the time. Then I'd call them. "Hey, thought your dog was lost but you weren't home, I had to go to work so I dropped it at the shelter" Usually spooks people with the fear of losing their dog, even if that fear isn't realistic (in the case of chipped dogs etc).

Now that I live in a town, well, it's actually illegal where I live to let dogs run off leash outside of a fence. I don't even live in a namby-pamby state or city. Just a place with an assload of dogs.

Look into it.
>>
>>16926158
What's wolf urine do?
>>16926161
Also not a bad idea but then he'd probably do the same to my pets. Any theories on how I could prevent that?
>>
>>16926152
Just shovel all the shit to HIS front law, preferably over the fence, preferably while he is watching.
>>
>>16926161
I would fucking kill you if I found out. Straight up. Think about that.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 276x183
>>16926169
Pour a line of it around your property.

Dog smells it, thinks a pack of wolves has moved in. Dog never returns.
>>
wait till they leave

get a plastic bag

pick up huge shit with it

go over to their front door

rub that shit all over the front door knob

go home and wash your hands

keep doing it when you find shit on your yard
>>
>>16926190
Wolf's aren't too popular in my country. (Ausfailia).

>>16926168
Thanks man, I'll look into it.

>>16926180
Haha, I've actually considered doing this too. I suppose chances of getting my ass beat with a shovel in hand is pretty remote too.
>>
>>16926184
Not that anon, you really should keep you pets on your property like a responsible owner and you'll never have to worry about that.
>>
>>16926197
Once again this comes back to Chad doing the same thing. I don't want shit all over my front yard.
>>
>>16926200
Not >>16926184 but...I don't care how careful or responsible you are, once in a while, a dog is going to get loose and take off. Some dogs are just like that. Obviously OP's neighbor is an asshole. Obviously there are situations in which a person may have no other acceptable choice but to kill a dog.

But poisoning a dog that is not doing real harm? And setting out poison that a dog loose by freak accident might eat? That's fucked up. Killing a dog to punish a person is really shitty.
>>
>>16926209
I completely agree with you. However, chances are, the vast majority of those cases are with bad owners who routinely let their animals roam. So to anyone, making sure your pet is always safe on your property or under your supervision is really the only way to insure they aren't harmed by whatever or whoever is out there. It's just being a decent owner. Don't be like OP's neighbor. His poor dog deserves better.
>>
>>16926200
All I'm saying is that I'm a completely responsible dog owner that has little to no violent tendencies, nor a temper. And if you purposely killed my dog I would fucking destroy you. Now think about how many people out there aren't responsible, or are violent, or have poor decision making skills. Then consider whether it's a good idea to start FUCKING KILLING DOGS.
>>
>>16926252
lol, internet warrior. You know you'd just get mad and stew in your room for a little bit and not actually do anything.

Most likely, your poorly trained dog would get euthanized by the state after it "accidentally" wandered off and bit some kid
>>
>>16926252
Very true. I doubt OP would seriously consider that method.
>>
>>16926208
Why don't you keep bitching about it like a bitch. That will surely be more effective than confronting the problem.
>>
>>16926252
This is the sad state of a man who has reached adulthood and has not achieved marriage and children. His innate parental sense of protection that evolutionary evolved for his children is unfulfilled, and transferred to a semi-sentient, quadruped animal that he "loves."

tldr, you're the male version of a perpetually crazy cat woman
>>
>>16926267
What's your brilliant idea then, internet tough guy?
>>
>>16926272
huh. Very perceptive. You should probably tell my wife and my 8 year old son this. They'll be very surprised.
>>
>>16926275
My shitty neighbor's dog is also shitty, roams the neighborhood, barking and scaring everyone with the fear that one day it might bite some kid. It digs holes into my front yard, so I had to lined our yard with heavy rocks.

It also shits in my front yard. What my father did was scoop up the shit, walk over to my neighbor's porch, and leave it on his porch. His dog, his shit, his responsibility. He did that for a month and eventually he started to keep his dog indoors.
>>
>>16926282
Classic unhappy marriage with an "accidental" trap pregnancy. I suspect you wouldn't get 1/10 as angry if someone killed your wife.
>>
>>16926296
You're trying too hard. Really.
>>
>>16926301
Hmm? Let's say we suggest that someone pour cyanide in your wife's coffee. How do you react?
>>
>>16926287
Haha I've considered that. My most likely option.
>>
>>16926309
The silence is telling. Shitty marriages are common though.
>>
hey OP have you ever heard the saying "good fences make good neighbors"
>>
>>16926341
Fences in the front yard is pretty shit, but even if I put a fence up the dog could just walk around in it. I either need to do something about the dog, or something about our neighbour.
>>
>>16926333
Your bait sucks. I'm not hungry enough for fucktardery to take it.
>>
>>16926309
>>16926363
That's hilarious. Threaten your dog and you practically blow a blood vessel, but threaten your wife and meh, whatever.

Confirms that dog lovers use their dog as a surrogate for human love

I've never met a person who loves their pet that much and still have normal human love relationships.

Women tend to prefer cats, richer women go for horses
Men tend to go for dogs
>>
>>16926152
>>>/an/
>>
>>16926152

Kill it and eat the corpse. No evidence.
>>
don't hurt a doggo because its owner is a shithead, it doesn't know better
just cover his windows in the shit until he controls his dog
>>
Google search: Shitsenders

Your welcome ;)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.