[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to overcome racial fears?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1457528456436.jpg (6 KB, 220x232) Image search: [Google]
1457528456436.jpg
6 KB, 220x232
I know this sounds stupid to most people who havent dealt with it, and probably to some who have, but heres what i need help with.
>be half black
>grow up in redneck state
>experience multiple death threats, countless slurs, and four actual attacks for no other reason than being part redguard.
>one of these attacks, there was literally a cop in the bar, all he did was tell the guy to knock it off.
>decided it was time to nope the fuck out of there
>got kicked in the nuts and jumped on (random wiry italian guy now on my back
>fling him on the ground and kick him in the face
>everyone goes apeshit, hurry to my care and drive off
>cop chases me down and gives me a ticket for going 70 in a 65
>been like this my whole life
Because i grew up in a predominantly white setting, i feel im interested in most things that my black friends label "white guy activities" such as fishing, hunting, sailing, diving, etc.

My problem js that I cant overcome my fears of someone trying to kill me because they dont like my skin tone. I know a lot of people say there are other places that are better, in bigger cities and "its 2016" but bigger xities just sound like more of a threat to me.

>Wanted to be a commercial fisherman
>Developed fear of being tossed overboard in my sleep.

>wanted to go to hunting class
>developed fear of backwoods hick shooting me dead in the woods and saying "damn, couldnt even see him, he just blended in"

>wanted to get a motorcycle
>developed fear of being ran off the road/ killed by skinheads

>wanted to go skuba diving
>developed fear of "hey, what ever happened to that nog we had with us?" "huh?" "meh, nothing. Pass me a beer" and drowning.

Ik I'm in the wrong place for racial sympathy, im just looking for help on how i can start doing the things i want to do in life while being confident that nobody's gonna try to kill me.
>>
I'd dive with you OP!

I don't have an answer for you. I probably would suggest moving to a more metropolitan area in a very liberal city. You like white guy stuff, so I wouldn't even worry about the racial makeup of the city. Most of the black people in the city would resent you anyway. So go somewhere where tumblrina white kids will bend over backwards to be nice to you. Or to a come-as-you-are kinda place. There will always be anti-black racism, but I do believe you can find a social niche.
>>
Also, what are you going job/career wise?
What are your future plans?

If you're a chill guy, and you like scuba, maybe instruct and dive bum for a while? Lots of stuffy assholes dive, but the scuba-bum/instructor scene is totally different.
>>
stop living in the south, it sucks
>>
>>16926097
The problem with these liberal areas is that every one i know of goes against the grain.

I'm beyond passionate about most things /k/, /o/, and /out/ related. Metropolitan areas sound like emissions inspections, strict gun control, and 99% private/federally protected property.

I have one Jamaican friend, he's been my outlet for most things /out/ but of cource everythings been Caribbean influenced. Thats how i got into diving and onnabeach activities. He got deported though, and hes the only reason i associated with that crowd of people, without the jamaican elements, theyre just your stereotypical inner city guys. 30yrs old, still only concerned with getting money to spend on liquor, weed, bitches, and thug life.
Watching them play with guns hurts my brain, they have zero idea what theyre doing.

Jamaica sounds great, but the crime rates from what he's telling me arent really any better, and getting shot because I have the last bread loaf is just as undesirable as getting shot because i have more pigment.
>>
>>16926135
it isn't just the south. blacks in the north hate half blacks.
>>
>>16926155
everyone hates blacks, atleast up here we have the decency to keep it to ourselves
>>
>>16926083
Statically your more likely to kill a white person that a white person hurting you. And black people are statistically more likely to harm you as well. Be thankful you live around western whites, probably the most peaceful demographic on the planet, even in the south or wherever
>>
>>16926125
Ive been putting off a real career pursuit until i figure out exactly what I want to do. Been working retail full time to put food on the table.

Jobs I've considered and would enjoy doing:
NPS ranger
Gunsmith/Firearms manufacturer
Most things /out/ & /k/ related.
Hunting (has to be some way to do this for a living)
Even botanical/herbology stuff.

I'm 24 and have no idea what options are available to me in regards of a career path, let alone how to get into these fields. All i know is what I'm into, and that i dont want to waste my life doing work i dont enjoy, but also dont want to be fearful of exploring these options forever.
>>
a lot of italians are half black
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 450x320
>>16926170
Indeed. The trends of overwhelming black violence is not limited to the United States but anywhere there is a black diaspora. Whether it be Canada, the U.K., Europe, South Africa Brazil or Haiti, blacks are the ones you have to look out for OP.
>>
File: image-8.jpg (32 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
image-8.jpg
32 KB, 460x307
>>16926155
>>16926156
I really dont get all the hate though. I mean shitty people are shitty people, i dont consider myself to be one, and ive personally known a lot more shitty white people than i have shitty black people (not saying there's more of one or the other, simply pointing out that its not something that's limited to race)

All people, regardless of ethnicity have potential to do great and impressive things

>>16926170
Statistically ive hurt 2 people, in my entire life, out of the 4 attacks ive been involved in (ranging from about 7-10 people total.)
Your numbers evidently don't apply here

>>16926186
Im half irish/german half black. Of course black being the dominant traits, i simply identify as mixed or agree to being black If someone makes that assumption. no point in arguing, idrc enough to, as long as they dont try to kill me.

>>16926202
Idk anon, ive been in some of the biggest shit holes in the south, in the section 8's and projects.

Literally feel more safe there than anywhere else. All you need is a basic understanding of mutual respect and avoid gang areas unless you're with a member of saod gamg at the time. Which isnt hard because in reality, a lot of gangs dont span larger than a couple hundred people (not saying theres not 10000 crips in the world. Just saying that your more often than not, your neighborhood gangs are just that. And they dont expand beyond their block of 20-150 people. Theyre chill most the time, they just do illegal shit, and get assblasted about childish shit, and have no legitimate priorities in life.
>>
>>16926236
Also, on the other side of things, i know a lot of black NEETs who are hardcore into the animus, graphic design, vidya, etc. They talk a storm of nerd shit that flies right over my head. Im not scared of blacks, they're easy enough to understand, and thats the battle right there.

Whites on the other hand, make me very uneasy, even growing up with a white grandfather. (grandmother passed, my mom was a felon and my dad won custody when i was a kid, he passed aswell so it was just me and pops.)

He didnt do much but tell me what i need to do, and provide for me growing up. Gf's irish/italian and her parents practically disowned her the second they met me. So I've been heloing her through that.

I'd much rather of fell one one side or the other, sitting on the racial fence is a pain in the ass.

But anyways, not really trying to discuss /pol/ hear. Just need advice on getting passed my fears and getting a jump start on a solid career path. I want something thats more white collar, but still /out/ or /k/ intensive. These are my persistent passions in life and have been for as long as i can remember.
>>
anon I'm a mixed minority too, half black and half Mexican. If you can, move to California. I live in a predominantly white city too with skin heads and shit and have only experienced varying levels of verbal racism, none ever physical. And it's quite a diverse state(at least so cal) and most white people here are cool(and people in general, really). Plus I know the state has tons of outdoorsy stuff to do, and scuba is huge out here(Orange County)
>>
you need to stop trying to identify as white or black, and start being honest with yourself.

tell the rednecks you're only half black, and you have no interest in being with black women. you intent to impregnate white women, so your children will be even less black than you are.
Once they see that you are trying to help eliminate the black race, you'll be bros and you won't have to worry about them trying to kill you.
>>
File: Yeah.OkPal.WhateverYouSay.gif (920 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
Yeah.OkPal.WhateverYouSay.gif
920 KB, 245x285
>>16926360
>>
>>16926083
Move to less redneck state, most of your problems are resolved.

I'm mixed in southern california. No problems whatsoever. Everyone just tells me I'm attractive and exotic. I'm fucking living the life man.
>>
>>16926236
>Im half irish/german half black

Was your mother's rapist ever caught?
>>
>>16926383
What do you guys know about Oregon? The second i crossed into Commiefornia, I'd be a felon simply based off of my firearms, don't believe a single one of them is CA compliant, and i dont intend to make them so.

Also considering AZ, PA, And NC.
>>
>>16926387
My mom was the redguard anon.
>>
>>16926409
so you didn't get the bbc gene
>>
File: 1457475367456.png (79 KB, 230x337) Image search: [Google]
1457475367456.png
79 KB, 230x337
>>16926457
That's not how that works anon. My dicks heavier than your average meatstick. But thats not what this is about.

Are the states mentioned in >>16926402
Halfbreed friendly?
>>
>>16926150
I thought of two possible places.

First is Vermont. Vermont is a very socially liberal place, so racism is frowned upon, but they're also very pro-gun. Lots of outdoorsman types. This is the place that fucking voted Bernie Sanders into office, so it's not exactly Alabama.

Second is Northern California. I don't mean "Nor-Cal" either. I mean Humboldt/Del Norte/Klamath. This place has a lot of hicks, but most of them are fucking stoned and too scared of the fact that most other whites there are hippies to even say anything racist, let alone act upon it. There's also a large population of Native Americans, who are REALLY big into fishing.
>>
wow is it really that bad in the us? i thought that all this discrimination talk comes from a small group of ppl of certain type, the ones that see discrimination and right violation everywhere

i am from yurop (inb4 refugees, the only blacks i see here are the ones who come to study in universities) and its hard to imagine shit like that
>>
>>16926402
Oregon is a lot like >>16926609 said on Northern California.

Tons of hicks, but if you stay near an area filled with hippies, the hicks will be pacified. Portland fucking sucks though.
>>
>>16926610
Depends where you live.
Conservative states? Yes. Liberal states? Not so much.
>>
>>16926624
yeah, but isnt it like 2016? dont the conservative states have the same laws and same nignog president as the liberal states?
i understand that ppl are ppl, and there are "kitchen" racists everywhere, but jumping the guy on the street or in a bar wtf?
>>
>>16926631
OP here, some of the southern states havent gone a long way in that regard, there's still prominent white supremacy groups, some are even Law enforcement officers. . Obviously its not like that everywhere, even if you take one state for example, Georgia. You can live in a major city in GA and never have an altercation. Get lost in Hickville, GA and youre in for a bad day.

>>16926620
Hows the desert half of oregon? Are there even towns there? How do you know where the hicks are before moving into a state? Dont want to relocate 3000 miles and realize im in the same place.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.