[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be with gf for just over a year, sort of cray and always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>be with gf for just over a year, sort of cray and always want to get her way
>started college recently and saw her hanging with another guy but hid until they went off
>she seems to keep trying to anitiate arguments
>lately she has been very distant and barely rings
>today she blocked me on facebook after having an argument with her
>tells me we're still together
my head is a pretty big mess atm wondering wtf she is, does she want to break up or what?
>>
Just break up. Sounds like maybe she's trying to make you break up with her, so she doesn't have to do it.
>>
>>16926070
Yea just dump the bitch op. Sounds like a hassle
>>
>>16926075
>>16926070
this is fkn my head up...i literally just took a panadol because I had a headache from trying to figure it out
>>
>>16926091
Don't stay with someone crazy next time. Guaranteed headfuck there.
>>
>>16926121
fair enough, how do I detach emotion from my head....seriously dont know wtf is wrong with me
>>
does she sound like shes cheating?
>>
>>16926206
What do you mean does she sound like?
>>
>>16926049
You need to find out weather she's cheating or not
>>
>>16927205
How do I find that out retard?
>>
>>16927205
Nah, he needs to just cut the bitch out of his life, and do it in public so if she shouts "I've been cheating on you!" Then it'll make her look worse for being such a heartless whore
>>
>>16927209
WTF would she admit that, let alone in public?
Anyone have any normal advice?
>>
>>16927218
Because she's a dumb whore who thinks she's got the upper hand and wants to be a conniving cunt, every women has that trait, they won't admit it until you get to know them and see how they act
>>
>>16927232
How do I even know she's cheating?
>>
>>16926128
You're human. Just know that you'll be better off with someone who isn't a crazy person.
>>
>>16927247
If she starts spending less time with you to go out with "friends", if you're constantly arguing because she finds some reason to, if she's constantly texting on her phone when you are supposed to be spending time together, she seems distant or uninterested, there are many clues that you have to keep your eyes ears and mind open to
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.