[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, Okay yes, this is going to sound beta, creepy and rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Dreams and Hopes..jpg (54 KB, 546x896) Image search: [Google]
Dreams and Hopes..jpg
54 KB, 546x896
Okay, Okay yes, this is going to sound beta, creepy and rather pathetic and I am fully aware that I am going to get shit for this. Very sure of that...
So this lady, who lives in my small city area (read:slightly overgrown town)
She is a massage therapist and she even cuddles with people.
I actually got to cuddle her.
(Pathetic and beta I know)
At first it was her head on my shoulder but, then it moved to face on her breasts...
So, I wonder if she is DTF?

She's coming over tomorrow. Should I try it?
>>
Just take all your clothes off and lie under the blanket. Maybe she will jerk you off and then you'll know. Not uncommon for a masseuse to be touchy feely though.
>>
>>16925972
Do you mean you paid her money?
If so no, she isn't dtf. She was doing her job.

If you mean you were on a date yeah, take a shot.
>>
>>16925983
I was thinking just more like asking her for sex?
But, that might be an idea.
>>
>>16925991
What if I offered her more money?
She's originally from Washington state and has a bunch of tattoo's if that means anything?
>>
bump for a little more input.
>>
Ask via text and post results we will guide you
>>
>>16926112
She is asleep right now...
But, can you give me some guidance anyways?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.