[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a bump on the inside of my left cheek, it's a tiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bump in the night.jpg (15 KB, 486x321) Image search: [Google]
bump in the night.jpg
15 KB, 486x321
I have a bump on the inside of my left cheek, it's a tiny white bump inside a larger red bump. Is it a regular old canker sore? I've had those before but usually they are white and indented not raised.

Or is this something different. It's just a big red circle with a tiny white circle in the middle that looks like a pimple.

Is it safe to pop it? Was is it? It's driving me nuts.
>>
Your teeth look pretty fucking hot, desu. I'd fuck your mouth.
>>
>>16925904
I normally get those when I accidentally bite my inner cheek really hard. Just wait for it to go down, could take a few days to over a week especially if you bite it again.
>>
I knew someone who had something like that. We told him to get it checked out, but the clinic (military health care, yo) kept giving him the run around, saying they couldn't identify it but it was benign. After a couple weeks, he got fed up and went to the community hospital. Turns out it was one of the most severe forms of lymphoma. He died in the hospital less than a month later.
>>
>>16926175
cool story bro
>>
>>16925904
Break it, you'll be fine. It's a kind of mouth ulcer. Breaking it will ease the swelling and take away the pain.
>>
>>16926187
Senior Airman John Anthony Quayle. Look him up if you think I'm bullshitting.
>>
>>16926189
It's far back in the mouth. how should I go about breaking it? I tried scrapping at it with my fingernail but it did not seem to want to pop, instead the tissue around it bled.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.