[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so incredibly hard to muster willpower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1455032490890.jpg (274 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1455032490890.jpg
274 KB, 1024x768
Why is it so incredibly hard to muster willpower?
>>
Because you are a faggot in every bit of your existence.

But you already know this.
>>
Modafinil helped meee
>>
>>16925598
are you a woman?
>>
>>16925618
Yes but it shouldn't matter. Willpower is the same thing in both genders.
>>
>>16925625

>we are equal guys!

Uh, no.

You cannot compare a mans willpower to a woman.
>>
>>16925630
The willpower of going through a pregnancy pretty much levels the playing field in that case.
>>
>>16925625
women are naturally submissive.

this fact has been true since humans have wrote history.

women are just different from men. it doesnt make you any less or any more. but just remember that being a women means that it comes with traits that are not normally found with men.

woman are mostly shyer and nicer than men. this is just a fact of life.
>>
>>16925635
lol
unless you abort, willpower has nothing to do with it, its a biological process. it happens regardless of how you feel or your motivation to do it. do you think it takes willpower to breathe? or eat? or shit?
>>
>>16925661
>>16925665
OK I get it but I just want to have more willpower. I feel I'm too apathetic to do anything.
>>
If you if you condiment to try, you will mayonnaise to ketchup to your rivals and gyros, then you can relish the taste of success.
>>
>>16925675
its difficult to be strong willed as a woman. i guess the best advice anyone can give you is just do it.

like literally thats kind it.

is there something in mind that you are trying to be strong willed for? maybe this can help with the advice we can give you
>>
>>16925675
I suggest you to find a man and have sex with him.

After he gets used to having sex start being a bitch and deny sex to him.

You'll get a confidence boost and feel important, or if he's a slav or a coon he'll fuck you anyway.
>>
File: Attribute_effects.png (123 KB, 885x570) Image search: [Google]
Attribute_effects.png
123 KB, 885x570
>>16925598
you are min maxing improperly
here's my stats

Role: tank/debuffer/disabler

Race: anything goes

Stats

Might 3
Constitution 15
Dexterity 3
Perception 18
Intelligence 18
Resolve 18

with this your willpower will start very high
>>
>>16925598
If everyone had it, it wouldn't be a worthwhile trait now, would it?
>>
>>16925676
You sub human piece of poo
>>
>>16925598
Since everyone is being an ass I'll answer properly
>why is it so incredibly hard to muster willpower
Because that's what defines willpower.

Now if you asked a better question like:
>What is a mindset I can adopt to be able to conjure up some willpower
I could answer with: JUST DO IT

In all seriousness willpower comes down to two things, Motivation and dedication. Asking the question, you already have the motivation and now you need the dedication lucky for you thats the easy part.

Do ONE thing you do NOT want to do every single day for a week. Then two things etc. etc.

And also read Marcus Aurelius' meditations, oh look this anon kindly got the PDF for you, his teachings start at page 90, read the entire damn thing.

http://seinfeld.co/library/meditations.pdf
>>
>>16926633
>read the entire damn thing
I mean starting from page 90, don't read the translator notes.
>>
>>16926633
>>16926640

Not OP but thanks for the pdf
>>
>>16926570
What's a coon?
>>
File: 1425753215351.jpg (101 KB, 435x661) Image search: [Google]
1425753215351.jpg
101 KB, 435x661
>>16926633
Your post reminded me of this.
>>
>>16927244
A nigger.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.