[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mixed signals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456346435161.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1456346435161.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>be me
>had a good 2y long relationship
>didnt get laid. The relationship was complicated
>after a misstep, get into "the talk"
>Gf explains that she is the one to blame for the faliure. (Which is partly true, even if my friends claim she's the only one at fault)
>We decide its for the best to end it.
>I cant hold back all the repressed feels and anger anymore, it ends with me pushing tons of shame on her making her very uncomfortable.
>We didnt end on bad terms tho, i had already accepted the end was near.
Fast forward a few weeks
>i get an offer to study abroad
>Im not gonna see anyone for a long time.
>My now ex feels its a good time to invite me to stay over.
>Because i still love her (or atleast thats what im telling myself) i agree.
>we have a nice evening together, not different from our usual dates.
>She still calls me honey and all the nicknames from when we were together.
>She tells me that were gonna sleep on different beds. (Atm, i dont feel its appropriate to make a move, she is obviously in emotional turmoil (or thats what i keep telling myself).
>She jokingly tells me that she wont wake up if she passes out on my bed, she is lying on the corner.
>As the gent i am, i tell her that if she wants to share the bed its fine with me.
>She gets quiet and makes some faint noices, then stands up and tells me shes going to sleep.
>Im lying here now. I know she is very tired and probably sleeping.
What do you guys think is going on in her head right now?
Do you think she is trying to get me back?
Because im moving far away, we wont see each other for a few months making a definitive move right now is not really fair to me or her.
>>
>>16925299
Make a move dumbass.
>>
>>16925310
If it was any other girl I would have done exacly that. But this one is different to me.
I see here as more precious than just the avrage gf. I dont want to waste any future chances with her by having her reject me in this very awkward moment (i really feel indifferent atm)
>>
>>16925332
You're putting her on a pedestal. Don't do that.
>>
>>16925299 go to her bed and lay beside her. Just dont touch her and dont say anything. Just lay there. If she doesnt say anything u just stay there maybe and let her make a move if she wants to

Do it op.
>>
>>16925299
Go to her bed. She wants you even if she doesn't realize it above the subconscious level.

Go to her bed, start kissing her etc, and it should lead to more.

EXCEPT...you let out a BIG part of this. Why didn't you have sex with her in 2 fucking years?

Was this a big source of arguments? She may feel she's inadequate and wants you to make the first move to get laid and hopefully fix everything.
>>
Fuck everything everyone else has said. You got no puss for 2 years, Im not even gonna entertain all that; all you need to know is that women act based on what they feel. Use them for what they're good for. Your ex is an ex for a reason. Dont indulge her desires, especially if you are getting virtually nothing from it.

Therr are other girls who are not insecure and will rock your fucking world. Take it from a rockstar.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.