[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you found out your boyfriend of 3 years is now on steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-21-43-28.png (899 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-21-43-28.png
899 KB, 1080x1920
If you found out your boyfriend of 3 years is now on steroids what would you do?
>>
>>16925069

ask him to quit. if he doesnt, dump him
>>
>>16925069
creatine is NOT steroids
>>
Like, actual injectable anabolics, the stupid orals like Dbol, or SARMS? Is he having blood work done? Does he know how long he plans to stay on cycle? What are his specific goals? Is he experiencing any side effects? Steroid cycles can be relatively safe if you're smart, doing them correctly, not doing them regularly, and being careful with your PCT.
>>
>>16925069

Leave him lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cp8jnNjbuQ
>>
Leave him. If he's cheating at something as meaningless as muh aesthetics, he's going to cheat on everything else in his life.
>>
>>16925069
What, full on juice in the arms or topical shit for psoriasis?
>>
>>16925128
I dunno, I did my first course in my 30s and it was to drop body fat for health as much as to get jacked.
>>
>>16925145
same. did a cycle at 26 to get my shit together.

guess it depends how into it he is..
>>
Cook the man some fucking eggs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TJ_LlGilLo
>>
>>16925069
Not really a big deal, plenty of people in the fitness world do them and it can be done very safely.
>>
I feel like I can't trust him since he hasn't told me. I confronted him today about it and he said no, but I found needles and little jars with the word "Tren - 100" on them. I looked it up and it's steroids

He looks good but I don't know why he hasn't told me and I'm really upset, I feel like he is breaking the law and putting me at risk, I don't want to go to jail
>>
>>16925462

You won't go to jail for it, especially since he never told you. If he did tell you, and was caught, you'd be guilty as an accessory (though there's no way you'd get punished. Cops would probably not look into it unless they came to arrest him, he was mid-injection, and you were sitting there watching. This isn't the kind of "crime" that can be proven in court.)

Best case scenario, he didn't tell you because he knew you'd be worried, and he has this all under control and is totally going to underground black market doctors to keep things in check.

Worst case scenario, he's doing it because he doesn't trust you to keep your mouth shut, his only support is Bubba the Gym Rat, and he'll smash your face in if he finds out you're snitching about him online.

The best plan for now:
>avoid mentioning it
>keep checking his stash to see if he stays on it for long
>be prepared to call the cops/bug out if he starts getting raged up

There's a good chance this is going to just blow over harmlessly, but you need to be prepared for the worst.
>>
>>16925479
Its not even a felony and unless he's selling the risk is near zero. I have literally never known someone who was arrested for using steroids in my twenty years of being a gym regular. I know competitive bodybuilders, I played competitive sports for years, I've known LOTS of steroid users. Arrests are unheard of.
>>
>>16925069
I'd laugh

Jks, seems like he doesnt have confidence in his appearance, tell him he looks hot as he is
>>
Just lol at everyone saying "dump him."

>>16925556

This is probably a better thing to do. Also, tell him that test/anavar (if anything) is probably a better option: tren can ruin your skin and give you a norwood.
>>
>>16925556
Aside from bodybuilders and Jersey Shore style gear queers, the overwhelming majority of steroid users I've known are people who want to alter performance rather than appearance.
>>
I just don't feel right with him doing this, I mentioned it over the phone and he dismissed me like it was nothing. He used to be a professional cyclist and he said he never used drugs before, I'm not sure if it's because he feels he isn't good enough or what

Really confused and upset at him I feel like he is sacrificing our future to look better when he looks fine
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.