[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a student and am hoping to get into the air force. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1387365736987.jpg (93 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1387365736987.jpg
93 KB, 720x576
I am a student and am hoping to get into the air force. I have taken a practice ASVAB at the recruiter's office and received a predicted score around 70. I am trying to work out more because sadly I can't reach the fitness standards yet. At the end of the month I am possibly taking a physical and ASVAB. My question, any tips for training and future in Basic? Anything helps. I just want to be prepared in case I get in.
>>
>>16925015
>>>/fit/ and READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

The fitness test for the military is basic calisthenics anyway (push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups) and running. Nothing complicated. Just run and do basic calisthenics. I can't remember if there's swimming, too, but going for a swim can't hurt.

Regardless, you should've been getting into shape a lot sooner. You're only giving yourself two weeks. You are likely to fail.
>>
Lol you'll have 7 weeks to pass their standard. If not you'll get put in get fit and your ambitions will be gone
>>
>cant pass air force fitness test

You not eating enough Cheetos?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.