[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work in a small, cramped office, and i'm in love (or at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tfw.jpg (81 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
81 KB, 640x639
I work in a small, cramped office, and i'm in love (or at least infatuated) with my manager (pic related). She's 21, i'm 23.
It's agony working with her, while knowing i'll likely never be with her.

How do I stop liking her in that way?
I mean I could risk everything and tell her, but I seriously doubt it would end well.
>>
>>16924781
dude just quit, theres no other way
>>
How long has it been since you've started having these feelings? If it's over 6 months, find a new job cause they ain't going away.
>>
>>16924789
Just over 3 months. Also she's a really nice person to be around, and the job/working environment is nice... I'd be a fool to quit.
>>
>>16924781
Well why do you think you will never be with her?

Is it because you are to afraid to do anything about it? You ass?
>>
>>16924802
no... you'd be a fool to stay. trust me. you can't work if you catch feelings for a 10/10 at your place of employment. I know... i was there man.... i was there.
>>
>>16924781
Ask her out on a date. If she rejects you, maybe you'll realize your fantasies are fucking stupid.

If she accepts nail her.
>>
>>16924781
Don't dip your pen in company ink, OP. I'm sure she's a great girl but you're just going to have swallow your raging hormones and accept that she is not going to be the woman for you as long as she's your boss. You're in the professional world now so it's time to start acting like one.
>>
>>16924802
>>16924826
if i could go back I would have said to things to her:

number one:
>"I'm in love with you."

number two:
>"I'm sorry, I can't work here anymore, I quit."

If only I had done those two things...
>>
>>16924841
OP, there is a process happening right now at your body called apoptosis.
You can do the same thing this process does to your cell with your feelings. Feelings are a living thing, if you stop feeding it... it will die.

>not easy though
>>
>>16924781
She's out of league for even the top 5% of Chads
>>
just be playful

infatuation is fun

dont get serious with her though. relationships in the workplace are bad, baddd!!!!!
>>
File: 553542.jpg (24 KB, 182x297) Image search: [Google]
553542.jpg
24 KB, 182x297
>>16924781
>>
ask her out

1. she will accept and you will be in relationship but avoid these couple things in office just talk to her like your manager and do stuff after work.

2.She will reject. Its okay. Its okay to ask pretty girls on date. Say something like "So we will be just co-workers, im fine with that". And at this point you should stop have feelings for her. Be racional ..
>>
>>16924781
>>16926883
>"Sorry anon, I'm dating Chad..."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.