[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you want to kill yourself, reach out to somebody >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: too cool for this world.png (203 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
too cool for this world.png
203 KB, 500x277
>if you want to kill yourself, reach out to somebody
>I tell somebody about my problems
>"lol man the fuck up"
>"snap out of it"
>"stop whining"
>"just do it"
>"life is hard, get over it"

Have I done something wrong? Is it my fault that I feel like this? How am I supposed to improve, when my brain paints everything black? I have no control over my negative thinking. It's like a fucking parasite.

I'm trying to get help, but nobody can help me.
>>
Is your life shit? Do you have a job or anything?
>>
>>16924592
Might be an actual biological problem that needs remedying, it might be manageable through therapy, friend or professional, but if it's not going away even with people's help then medical expertise might be the route you wanna seek

If you lack the appropriate people to help you through it I could suggest a support group, easier place to find compassionate people than anywhere else
>>
>>16924592
Perhaps you should take all of that advice you giant pussy. Fuck you. I sincerely doubt your problems are so bad that ending your life is the only option left. Suck a giant dick, faggot.
>>
The general population is retarded when it comes to talking about depression/suicidal thoughts. I'd argue it's impossible to fully understand unless you've been through it yourself.

Try talking to someone who either a) has had personal experience with suicidal thoughts/depression or b) is trained to talk about this stuff.
>>
Therapy.
>>
man the fuck up
snap out of it
stop whining
life is hard, get over it
>>
>>16924666
>>16924675

Shut it, samefag NEET
>>
>Have I done something wrong? Is it my fault that I feel like this?
Yes.

>I have no control over my negative thinking.
This is what you are doing wrong and your fault.

You are forcing yourself to believe that you have no control over how you think and feel, which is incorrect. You're placing everything you feel beyond your control. Getting to a point where you feel better obviously isn't as easy as realizing that and thinking "Yeah, I'll just feel better" and suddenly all your problems are gone. It's a long process but it starts with accepting your role in the situation and actively attempting to turn your thoughts around. Breaking a thought habit is hard, I know that from experience.
>>
>>16924668
this

all other posts are trolls
>>
>>16924678
Not same fagging you raging faggot. Have you considered suicide by horse dick? This way you can indulge all your gay fantasies but also die via perforated intestine. Don't worry I'm sure the horse will keep fucking your corpse and fill it with cum so even in death you can be a raging homosexual.
>>
>>16924678
not samefag bud
>>
>>16924592
who did you reach out to? people online dont really count.
>>
The thing you did wrong was talking to just "somebody." You're supposed to reach out to someone who cares, who maybe has some degree of empathy.
Which means 95% of people are absolutely terrible to go to with these kinds of things. They don't care that you need help, they care about themselves and about how you're taking up their time.
>>
>>16924712
I was referring mostly to people online, but I recently told one of my friends and he basically dismissed the whole issue.

>>16924679
You may be right, but I honestly have no idea where to start. It all seems like this big convoluted mess.

I'm gonna try to get back into therapy.
>>
>>16924774
oh, i see. i think your friend probably doesn't know what to say, and doesn't want to say the wrong thing. i remember when i was suicidal and i told one of my friends, he never really said anything.
>>
File: 1443780060444.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1443780060444.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>16924666
Why are you so angry today, Satan?
>>
>>16924592

You try therapy yet?
>>
>>16924820
I ain't Satan, kid.
>>
CBT will help you a lot since it seems to be a thinking problem. therapy will help you reframe negative things in your life.

also, FACT: 99% of problems can be solved by not being a faggot.
>>
File: 1431036432415.png (852 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1431036432415.png
852 KB, 1009x6647
>>16924592
Humanity is the devil. Never forget.

NEVER. ASK. FOR. HELP.
>>
Don't reach out, don't tell anyone, just lie in wait until the correct series of events happens, and then unleash your rage and fury upon them like nothing they've ever seen, make them suffer for everything, I'm waiting, one day will be my day, maybe today, maybe tommorow, maybe never, who knows? This is what I'm currently doing right now.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.