[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I suggest to my teacher that I think she has a really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-03-16-01-29-29-2138880671.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16-01-29-29-2138880671.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
How can I suggest to my teacher that I think she has a really nice arse?
>>
How old are the two of you?

Probably do that after you have completed the course.
>>
>>16923865
18 and 25
>>
>>16923870
Maybe you should just tell her you think she's attractive rather than commenting on a part of her body. Also i'm gonna say that's probably not going to turn out well, you might be considered a kid to her unless she's into younger guys.
>>
>>16923906
Yeah right enough
>>
>>16923906
I don't have any pics of her but she's really short with an abnormally big arse. Slim too which makes it better. Not saying I'm against larger girls.
>>
>>16923921
Sounds like a tip top quality bottom
>>
>>16923950
It truly is
>>
>>16923859
Noice dude. There's like a 1 in 50 chance that if you grope her ass as she walks by that she'll somewhat be interested. Oh and nothing beats seeing your young teacher with a great ass bent over a desk.
>>
>>16923991
Agreed haha, nothing at all
>>
offer to stay behind class to help with anything you can and talk to her , try to evolve to flirting and make remarks about her body. keep that going for a while. youll thank me when her butthole has a deathgrip on your shaft.
>>
>>16924038
That was masterfully worded sir
>>
>>16924058
Haha. Well god knows. It could lead to her being your fuck buddy after school
>>
>>16924259
I wouldn't mind that at all
>>
>>16923859
I was in a similar situation. I was 15 at the time and I full on smacked her ass and she blushed the deepest red you'll ever see xD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.