[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure if im in love with my girlfriend anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ywp.gif (200 KB, 296x432) Image search: [Google]
ywp.gif
200 KB, 296x432
I'm not sure if im in love with my girlfriend anymore.

I feel disgusting i went to rehab for 2 months, she sent me letters every day..didnt even have a phone. And she stuck with me.

I came home and things were a little weird, she hasnt been wanting to have sex or anything.

I dont know what to do guys pls halp, weve been dating for a year and half and this is the longest ive ever dated anyone. I never doubted i would spend my life with this woman but lately i cant stop checking out other chicks.
is this normal at a later point in a relationship that youre no longer as attracted to your partner? its almost like all the passion is gone. fuck
>>
She's fucking someone else.
>>
>>16923435
nah shes not i know shes not. we spend pretty much every second of the day together. Im certain its not this.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>16923434

You're such a normee OP.

Get off my board REEEEEEE.
>>
Break it off asap. You don't want to spend your life with her and a relationship without sex is just like having a really annoying pet.
>>
>>16923438
i know the lack of sex is temporary. i was gone for 2 months i cant expect to come back and have everything back to normal. we usually fuck like rabbits...i just dont know why i keep wanting to fuck literally every other woman i see.
>>
>>16923434
Spice things up a bit. make her fall in love to the guy she fell in love with the first time. Put music you both used to listen when yall were fuckin like rabbits the first time. bring her flowers, suck her dick i mean lick her pussy good. put your hand on her thighs and hers on your neck. make out and fuck her right in the pussy my nigga!
>>
>>16923440
thanks man. youre right. its been tough cause im just getting back on my feet. coming home from rehab is weird and i still cant find a job so i dont really have any money to get her anything honestly
>>
Ever heard of working on your relationship? You went to rehab and the lack of sex means there's some issues, but you'd rather quit than face them.
>>
>>16923434
If you're in rehab maybe you shouldn't have a gf period. Sort out your own life before making a stupid mistake. 1.5 years is not long, don't use that as an excuse - its not like you guys have kids ffs. She's probably not that into you anymore either and doesn't want to leave you when.you're at your lowest. I personally would probably be less attracted to a Guy if he just got out of rehab
>>
>>16923441
You don't need money to get her something. Just do something thoughtful and sweet. It means 100x more to me when my Bf does something because the thought behind it shows you pay attention and genuinely care
>>
File: BUSTED.jpg (64 KB, 1375x954) Image search: [Google]
BUSTED.jpg
64 KB, 1375x954
>>16923436
You went to rehab right?
>>
>>16923434
You might be feeling guilty. But that's just the cherry on top of other things. I'm taking a guess here and am no expert, but I believe your life is influencing your feeling of her. Often when bored or dissatisfied with life it can carry over into your relationship, its your brain wanting a change but it including the person who has been in the picture with all of the nonsense. If you feel hopeless in life you could have a crawling guilt in your head that is disgusted with her because you subconsciously don't want anything to do with the person that had been included in all of the shit happening in life. The easy way to see if this is the case is to explore the appreciation you might have for her endurance of staying with you in hard times as well as writing those letters. If you don't in any way appreciate the things she does for you, then I say you might have fallen out of love. My remedy of that is to reflect on good times, explore how she use to make you feel and maybe see that you changed and not her, and stay in the relationship making it clear to you and her that you need to work on yourself. Or if you really just don't want it anymore maybe try to work a break or break up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.