[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck would I ever think about getting a job? I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
How the fuck would I ever think about getting a job? I have a gap in my employment that's like a year and a half maybe two years because of no car. I live in the middle of nowhere like backwoods as fuck country shit. I have almost no work experience I worked a few months at a Burger King and a grocery store and I was barely there. I went to high school but I dropped out of college. I'm 24
>>
>>16923406
DO a functional resume and contact a placement agency
>>
hey buddy im 25 and have no experiance what so ever, we are twin souls in this regard. I want you to find a job, I hope someone can help you somehow. Everybody tellsme jobs are about connections so if you have any friends or family that you are at least on speaking terms with then ask them if they could help you get a job, they may have a connection. I hope you get a job asap im really cheering for you bud.
>>
Just fucking lie. Maybe teach yourself some shit like excel to put on your resume too
>>
>>16924202
This. I lied about my first job as a financial analyst and got 2 friends to lie for references. Then taught myself excel and now I make 85k at an investment firm. That said I do have a worthless econ degree
>>
>>16923406
if you really can't handle the normal resume grind you can always apply to a construction trade. they don't even ask for resumes you just turn in some info and do an interview and yay you have a shit job that you can get by with for 1-2 yrs while you fix whatever needs fixing and figure out what to do next
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.