[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I experiencing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe com.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe com.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
>2 years ago I broke up with my ex
>move on, but work/school has made me not look for another girl
>every time I masturbate I think of her

I've moved on, but don't know why i keep doing it. I know for a fact i dont want to get back with her. is it just me being horny and her being the first girl i fooled around with?
>>
Just think about something else. I mean we all fantasize about ppl we know even grills you just have to get her out of you dick/head
>>
>Everytime I fap, I think of her
>I've moved on

No, you've not. Spend more time with people, get to know other people, get to know girls, etc, etc. Keep yourself occupied. Fapping is not going to help that.
>>
>>16922992
Good point, I'll start putting an effort in meeting new girls at school.
>>
>>16922970
Nostalgia.

With nothing new to fill your fantasy life you reach back to the last erotic source you had.

Find something new to fantasize about.
>>
Masturbate to someone you don't know < masturbate to someone you know < masturbate to someone you've had sex with < have sex with someone.
Since you have memories in your brain of intimate contact with that person the masturbation is colser to reality since you know those feels. It's just that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.