[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I'm 18 and I smoke cigarettes. I used to do a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Jaw remover.jpg (83 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Jaw remover.jpg
83 KB, 800x600
Hey, I'm 18 and I smoke cigarettes. I used to do a lot of drugs, used to occasionally gum some coke but I've been staying sober for about a year now.
I developed a 4mm diameter, raised, painless brown spot on my gums. It's the same texture and firmness as my gums, and it doesn't move or wiggle or anything when I touch it or gently push on the side of it. Pic related is horrible quality but shows the discoloration and relative size of the abnormal tissue.

Is this cause for concern?
>>
Go to a GP you fucking moron. And yes, it's probably cancer.
>>
>>16922908
yeah that's cause for concern. not ER, but i'd setup an appointment or go to urgent care.
>>
>>16922928
If that's cancer, do you have a general idea of how fucked I am and how ugly I'll be post-op? I know the general 80-35% survival statistics depending on stage, but I'd like some insight into whether or not part of the bone would be scraped off/removed, will I lose my front teeth, is there reconstruction avaiable, etc.
Thanks, man.

Upon further examination, the edges of it are indented compared to the rest of the gum and it raises to a peak at about the same level as the normal gingival tissue.
>>
You're gonna die from cancer.
>>
God hates fags.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.