[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf told me she was sexually assaulted and it's all I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
My gf told me she was sexually assaulted and it's all I can think about. What do I do? Why is it so easy for women to be raped?
>>
Because men are stronger and can use more force. Also women get shocked and don't know what to do while men usually have it all planned.
>>
The least you could do is give her mental support and get over it together
>>
>>16922770
Is it even possible to get over something so traumatic

I'm almost at a point where I don't know if I can perform sexually. I don't know if I'll ever be the same
>>
Because young girls are desperate for male attention and are unspeakably stupid.
One minute they are at a gathering with friends and the next they are going for a short stroll innawoods was the some meathead who they don't know but is 'cute'. The rest is a totally predictable encounter of the gropey kind and a tearful claim of rape.
>>
Because sometimes bad things happen to good or even okay people. Most people don't have to deal with this shit, but it happens.

If it's really affecting you, her or the relationship and it doesn't die down in a reasonable amount of time, maybe some therapy is in order but just try to take it slow and a day at a time, OP.
>>
because we're smaller and weaker

If you're considering leaving her because of that, just kill yourself.

As a girl who was raped, I would probably do the same if someone left me for something that I had no say in, that I too am ashamed about.
>>
>>16923480
Where did you get off with thinking he was going to leave her? He cares so much because he cares about her.
>>
Because there are evil fuckers out there who think it's okay to assault people and have power over them.

I'm not really sure why you are worried about your performance now. Do you think she found being raped hot or something? Are you fucking insane?
>>
>be girl
>have boyfriend
>meet cute guy
>tease him
>lead him on
>bring him to secluded area for makeout and touching
>he has sex with me
>boyfriend finds out
>IT WAS RAPE.

Seriously, if she's not going to court over it, break up with her.
>>
If all women carried weapons rape would be a lot less common. Nobody seems interested in preventing rape, they just want to ignore it and pretend we live in a perfect society.
>>
>>16923711
What? No it's just traumatic
>>
>>16923713
This is actually very true I think girls should have leniency in having firearms and get educated early on. They should probably be given a cell phone and weapon at an early age
>>
>>16922757
shes lying, youve been cuck'd
>>
>>16923714
Sorry, I misinterpreted your post.

It's hard to deal with the fact that something that terrible happened to someone you care about. I think you need to give yourself time, comfort her through this, and take care of yourself as well. Perhaps see a therapist, and recommend she do the same.
>>
Stop dwelling on this, what has happened can't be changed, it's been done, it's over. Overthinking this and dwelling on this will not make things better, it'll only make you develop a complex and change your behaviour towards you girlfriend, which will probably make her sad.

What you can do, however, is to be the most amazing boyfriend she could ever dream, so she will definitely get over this and feel lucky that she found you.
>>
>>16922788
Its fine but stop obsessing over it. Seriously if all you ever do is apologize and feel sorry for her she'll not only be bothered, she will never admit it to anyone ever again.

Speaking from experience here being "that guy who got raped" sucks. Once youre that person you are never anyone else in that persons eyes, it doesnt help.

Remember, its still you gf. She was raped before you met her Im assuming. Just remember that the person youre talking about is STILL that person.
>>
>>16923723
>I think girls should have leniency in having firearms
dont be retarded
>>
dump her. srsly.

either A she's really been assaulted and is now forever fucked up

or B she's lying which is arguably worse and you don't know what VD she may have now.

it's nice in theory to stick around and help but honestly it's GG for this gal at least for quite awhile.
>>
>>16923687
Because he's posted a ton of other shit threads about this very same thing
>>
File: 1254907542139.jpg (89 KB, 460x299) Image search: [Google]
1254907542139.jpg
89 KB, 460x299
>>16922757
Tell her your jelly and wish a big strapping lad would plunder your caves, too.

It's called empathy and she'll fucking go crazy for you once you express it.
>>
>>16924447
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>
>>16924475
Is this the same guy? I was going to say I've seen a few of these threads lately and I don't get it; something bad happened to the gf but he can't get over it? I hope he never expresses these thoughts to people in person because people telling him to fuck off is a given and getting punched in the face is probably 50/50 depending on how much of the 'poor me' bullshit comes through.

I can't deal with the fact my gf has cancer. Your scenario sounds just a ignorant. You came here for help but you're fucked.
>>
Well... what did she do about it?
>>
>>16922757
Because, as a society, we still make people feel guilty about protecting themselves and force them to jump through ridiculous hoops.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.