[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf has hots for her boss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: robert_downey_jr__cigar.jpg (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
robert_downey_jr__cigar.jpg
159 KB, 500x500
Soup.
This may be long, but i'l try to keep it brief.

Girlfriend and i been together for 5 years going on 6. In the beginning after about 6 months she started showing signs of jealousy and control.

It got to the point where she was asking me to not talk to female friends... i refused but eventually said 'm happy with what you ask of me so long as you can give it in return." So i stopped talking to my female friends and she did with her male friends.
Things went up and down in the relationship. She asked me not to speak to the females at work... i again said that's fine, so long as you do me the courtesy of not speaking to the males you work with.

OK, heres where my concern comes in. About a year ago she got a new boss. I immediatly knew she was attracted to him because she used to come home and talk about the shit they both said and joked about and how much better said boss was to the previous one.(this pedestal talk still happens to this day)

Now when i confronted her in the beggining about her flirty behaviour, she said " oh it's different because it's my boss and i have to be nice to him" Which was utter Bs cause she didn't treat her previous boss this nice.

Now She got invited to a dinner party for all the team there, her boss and his "wife" were meant to be picker her up ( i didn't want to go)

then at the last minute she says " i'm going to wear these knickers what do you think"
They were lingerie, and i said you barely wear that for me, who are you trying to impress.

She got angry and defensive.

I'll stop there as theres more stuff but that gives you an idea.

i know she thinks he's good looking... but uncertain on her actually cheating.
So whats an easy way to catch her cheating if she is?

TL;DR Girlfriend being acting different, constantly talking about her boss and wearing sexy lingerie to work functions. How do i catch her cheating if she is?
>>
>>16922007
If you gave a shit you would have gone. Face it, you're with her for convenience or pussy or something, just break it off before she fucks her boss
>>
>>16922017
True but if she has already done it or plans to do it while were together i'd like evidence to forward onto his wife.
>>
>>16922007
as soon as she got her way in making you ignore females, you resigned your manliness.. and the thing that was making her attracted to you.

Heres what i would do:

I'd sit her down and say

"look.. i have some very important female friends in my life that i am ignoring.. im not going to anymore because its super retarded to be ignoring people because of your insecurities, obviously you can talk to guys. Its completely retarded preventing you from talking to anyone.

(if she doesnt agree)
Im not ignoring my friends for you anymore, you can leave if you want. This is how it is now."
>>
>>16922085
Lol i could care less whether she talks to guys. She knows i talk to girls... that was her problems in the beginning. I only gave her the option to live up to her own expectations and she couldn't.

I also knew she couldn't because she's a pathological liar and borderline schizophrenic.

My problem lies with the way she talks and acts around her boss.

Like i said in previous post if she's doing anything or plans to while in a relationship with me i'd like to fuck his relationship over too for being a pig to his family.
>>
>>16922007
youve already been cuck'd, op
salvage whats left of your dignity and give her das boot
>>
>>16922036
Revenge is a perfectly natural impulse, but it's unhealthy, unsatisfying and in the end hinders your ability to move on. Bitches hate it a lot more if you drop them like you never gave a shit. It drives them absolutely insane. That's why cutting contact is so effective.
>>
>>16922124
What a sad, little man you are. Just leave your GF, find a new, better one, and ignore what her boss does. It's not your problem. Nothing you can do will stop her from fucking him if she wants to. Just dump her now, and you'll win the breakup.
>>
>>16922132
This right here. You don't seem to particularly like her so it's prolly best if you drop her and get someone less troublesome
>>
>>16922007
I had two ex's fuck their boss and same run up so watch it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.