[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be with gf for 2 years >very manipulative, likes to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>be with gf for 2 years
>very manipulative, likes to get a reaction out of me and get her way
>both started college
>she says she met some guy
>been instigating arguments and trying to piss me off over trivial things
>makes belittling comments
>tries to get in the way of my studying as much as she can (even though she knows I NEED to study)
>have argument because she rocked up to the library where I was studying and says she waiting in her car for half an hour even though I told her I was studying
>tries to bring me down and lately its been getting heated because I over her shit
>the other day after an argument she deletes me off fb and blocks me
>ring me a few hours later making up
>its been a week and she still hasnt added me back on fb, I ask her why and she changes the subject every single time

feels like something is wrong, what am I not getting here?
>>
So why don't you dump her ass?
>>
Dude, just dump her. No pussy is worth the mind games.
PROTIP: she hasn't added you back because she is cheating on you. That's why she starts so many fights to give herself space. Block her right back. Next time she texts you be all like
> Who is this?
>>
>>16921927
>be with gf for 2 years
>very manipulative

Not even going to read past this. Just why.
>>
>>16921927
And you haven't dumped her because...?
>>
>>16921927
Bitches be crazy.

That is what you're not getting man.

Also, she's treating you like shit. Before you break up with her. Find you another girl to talk to about anything. Girls love that shit.
>>
>>16921945
I feel too emotional about this whole thing... 2 years and we've had multiple fights and what not thats fair enough but why do this now?
>>
>>16922142
Because she is bored. I'm serious, that's it. If you dump her she will probably come crawling back whining about how shedding appreciate what she had, or some shit. But give it another couple years and she'll do it again.
>>
>>16922149
So she wants to have sex with other guys or what?
>>
>>16921927
Bitch wants you out of her life so she can fuck somebody else, but she knows this is bullshit and doesn't want to give you the "Dear John" talk. She wants to provoke you into breaking up with her, and keeping that in mind - your relationship with her isn't going anywhere. Cut your losses and dump her. It's the mature, self-respecting thing to do.
>>
>>16922248
Well Ive broken up with her about 3 times in the past week already and she keeps crawling back so realistically I dont get it, Ive even told her this relationship is going nowhere

should I just piss her off all together is that what she actually wants but if so why wont she just leave when I tell her im done?
>>
>>16922252
Nope don't say shit don't answer her no contact

If she shows up to talk and offers pussy tell the bitch to move out the way you got things to don
Not waste time.
>>
>>16922256
hahahah thats what she does exactly, rocks up my house to offer pussy
i didnt answer or reply a couple of days ago so she rocks upto my house at 8am offering pussy
>>
>>16922252
The thing is, the thing that is usually the greatest issue with a girl breaking up is the following period of loneliness. I would agree it was a boredom/psychosis thing before I saw the facebook blocking part. If she crawls back and then leaves again, she has feelings for someone else and she is not sure about whether or not it's mutual. Anyway, it's not a good idea to get that many break-ups. One is enough.
>>
>>16922281
really? wouldn't she just leave for feeling bad for even considering cheating or going for someone else or would that not occur being she already has the feeling for someone else?
>>
>>16921927
>>its been a week and she still hasnt added me back on fb, I ask her why and she changes the subject every single time

Dump her. I had a gf like this and i tried and tried and tried. She eventually found another guy and labeled me an abuser. RUN.
>>
>>16922339
It's a matter of conscience, but given the fact she is already prone to poor impulse control (constant breaking up/manipulation) and general lack of scruples (read above), I guess not.
>>
Delete her from your life.
Complete Erasure, that girl is no good.
>>
Weather this might a psychology thing or not but ive noticed she been pretending to like things she do sent actually like when she come over for eg:

my coffee - she hates that
cake that I buy - she hates that, and she been pretending to like them, is there some sort of link?
>>
>>16922462
might be*
does not*
>>
>>16922462
shes probably doing that to try and make you happy, RUN ad delete from your life
>>
>>16922462
Does anyone know weather this might be true psychologicaly?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.