[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ In about a months time I'll be 23 graduating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: dddd.jpg (58 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
58 KB, 450x500
Hello /adv/

In about a months time I'll be 23 graduating with an engineering degree in Canada. I have spent 6-24 hours each day of the past 15 years playing video games. The few times I've worked on things by myself I've done them wrong over and over without realizing what I'm doing wrong. I have a poor gpa, no work experience, no internship, and poor relations with my profs. Killing myself is an option but I want to give my parents some money or some happiness that their only off spring didn't become a failure because they have done so much for me. I've heard that I may be suffering from ADHD and should consult a doctor to be tested. Most days I can't get out of bed because I'm filled with regret from all of the mistakes I've made and end up just playing more video games. The majority of people that i know that jobs lined up or are searching for jobs while I'm putting off re-writing my resume to play more games. I applied for 4 jobs while most have applied for over 20 at this point and was rejected after my only interview. I had delusions of grandeur before but I'm just a loser.

Is there anything I can do or should I just accept I can do nothing for myself or my parents and put a 12 gauge slug through my worthless brain?
>>
File: 2635754-trollthreads.jpg (51 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
2635754-trollthreads.jpg
51 KB, 422x512
>>16921863
>Canada
>12 gauge slug

You wish you were free enough to do that
>>
bro I'm 23 and getting a poli sci degree. you think you have problems? you're going to be fine. keep applying
>>
>>16921866
gun license since I was 20

you got anything real to say outside memes?
>>
bump for /adv/
>>
>>16921900
Not really, I don't care tonight
>>
>>16921984
>it's all about me
>I'm a trip fag
>I'm all that matters
>Me me me me
ok
>>
>>16921990
He addressed a question to me, so I answered

Stop being emotional for no reason
>>
>>16922008
>Me
>all about me
>It's all about me
> I put on the trip so it can be about me
>me me me
>>
>>16922011
Triggered much?
>>
>>16922019
>It's all about me
>Everything is about me
>Me me me
>>
>>16922029
keep going tell me how to breed you
>>
>>16922029

Damm OP I was going to help you but, after seeing this type of conduct coming from you, not anymore.
>>
>>16922049
I haven't posted in the thread since I mentioned I have a license.
The autistic kid and the trip fag shit going on here is weird, I'd almost say its the trip samefagging but it won't help.
>>
>>16922061
So you're a newfag too
>>
>>16922061

I don't know OP, you could be lying...

Watch this video for me, when you are done report back and we will discuss your issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx0moKyWoW8
>>
>>16922075
seeing that I've read Think and Grow Rich and a lot of other self help stuff, I'm not going to pretend a youtube video is going to change me, especially one that I've watched before. Thanks I appreciated the idea tho
>>
>>16922087

Well then I am going to go with the wild but clear diagnosis that you are nothing but a little bitch thats perfectly aware of his situation but its to addicted to the confyness of his current existence.

I think, deeply, that you should kill yourself for, not only you are already a failure to your parents (and you know this), its clear you wont do anything to go againts it.

So why not do it OP? What are you scared off really?
>>
>>16922029
me+me = meme HOLY SHIT MY MIND IS BLOWN
>>
>>16922094
Even when you know its all over you still hope that it's not over. That's why really. I agree that I am weak but maybe I could fix that with a big bag of pharmaceuticals?
>>
>>16922107

But anon... you know what to do, why havent you done it?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.