[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 604x517
Hey /adv/ I'm sure there's tons of lame threads like this daily but desu I can't really think of anything else to do. Basically the situation is that I have no idea what's wrong with me and what to do about it. I'm 17 now and I still haven't even kissed a girl, let alone have a girlfriend. I have some shitty minimum wage job I drive my dad's car to and I have about 3 or 4 close friends max, only 2 of which I'd actually have a serious conversation with. Even then, I feel like I'm slowly drifting away from the small amount of friends I have as they do more and more things without me while I blow more and more cash on vinyl records of absurd musicians that nobody else other than my small circle of friends would know or care about. I keep making attempts to better myself and talk to people but I always pussy out before carrying it out. Looks wise I'm really nothing special, about 5'11 with glasses and some face acne, kinda thin and lanky. A year or two back me and some indie chick really hit it off and were talking almost every day but i never made any move on her and now we don't even look at each other anymore. I think the most frustrating part of all of this is that even if an opportunity were right in front of me, I wouldn't even know what to do due to the lack of experience I've had beforehand. So that's about the gist of it and any basic advice would help out.
TLDR; 17 yr old beta doesn't know what to do in general
>>
>>16921560
self esteem issues basically. fix your mental perception of yourself and you'll be "fixed" and plugged back into the matrix.
>>
i was the same as you bro, then i went to a party senior year that my buddy was hosting(basically like 7ish male friends and a group of like 5 females that i have seen around at school) and got drunk and 1 of the girls LITERALLY made out with me after i refused.

TL;DR go to parties with alcohol and females, you'll get some degree of action eventually
>>
>>16921560
Be a man. Talk to this indie chick again, sounds like she can be a love interest and probably a better friend too. Just go up to her or call her, it shows balls like what men have.Be a man .Start while you are young 17 no experience that all good man that's when you're supposed to start getting it. You're fine. what won't be fine is a life full of "I wish I did shit while I still could"
>>
Chill out dude you're 17. It's fine to spend time on yourself, but don't neglect your friends either. Just keep trying to get where you want to be, it will take time.
>>
I'm pretty similar to you, so I'll bite. Are you going to college/in college yet? That can shake things up a bit, you'll probably have more luck with women there. You can look forward to that if you are. If not then you should try finding some community activity to do in freetime. Personally I don't do this, but I think as a concept it's a good idea.

I'm not much older than you, but I think you should know that you're only 17, there's still plenty of time to kiss a girl etc. (no one cares after highschool, nobody's going to ask you.) Your current situation isn't permanent, it will change, especially if you work towarss changing it. Don't give a shit about achieving social milestones based on other peoples' standards, live life by your own standards.

Admittedly half of this is coming out of my ass but half of it is from the heart. This is what I think but don't let me tell you how to live your life.
>>
Bro go to a party, do some drugs, listen to underground rap (you'll instantly become friends if you tell someone you listen to the same underground rapper as him). Smoke some loud, do some xan, go to a party and mellow out. All in all, it could be worse. Fix your own image to the way you want it, sag your pants a little bit, just to show your self confidence. I'm an ugly motherfucker but I love doing shit for fun, and I'm always self-confident like on Instagram or snapchat, always saying "damn I look good, I might just fuck around and rob myself". Once you fix yourself, open your mind and mellow out, you'll see a resolution to your conflict slowly but surely.
>>
>>16922276
>do some drugs

Great advice.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.