[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: jobbityjobjob.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
jobbityjobjob.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
White guy, plain looking
Experience: Retail/CS, factory, teeeeeny bit of food experience
Skills: Articulate, can write, very skilled musically(guitar/sing/songwriting)

If you were me, /adv/, where would you go for a job, and, if you'd be so kind, what do you think is the best job I could get with the above info?

If you need to know anything else just ask.
>>
>teeeeeny
i would kill myself desu senpai
>>
>>16921465
I don't blame you for reacting that way. I wasn't even thinking. I was just typing my thoughts out and I shat that little guy write into the post. I'll get back to you on the killing myself part.
>>
>>16921451

You're exactly me. I will bump for advice too because I'm sick of being a wage slave physical laborer. I want to get paid to use my mind.
>>
>>16922153
Exactly you? Same everything(including music)?
>>
>>16921481
that guy was trying way too hard. relax op
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.