[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend of 9monthes admitted that she recently made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1420189277125.gif (2 MB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
1420189277125.gif
2 MB, 320x218
So my girlfriend of 9monthes admitted that she recently made out with some guy while being very drunk, however she doesn't feel bad about doing it in the slightest. For me, I'm upset at thought of her going behind my back and kissing another guy but at the same time,I don't care maybe because she was upfront about it. What are your advices, sometimes I feel like I'm just being uptight but not sure if that's just me.
>>
>>16921420
I advise you to leave 4chan and never return you cumsucking simpleton
>>
You should leave her. She's an alcoholic. You're being abused and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>16921428
What are you even doing here you fucking idiot?

OP the real issue is that she's not at all remorseful. It means she can make excuses/justifications for her wrongdoings. Its not just cheating but a sign of bigger issues. Reconsider your relationship maybe?
>>
File: 746.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
746.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>16921461
The real issue is that you are replying to a man that probably learned how to only tie his shoes after his feet got too big for the batman ones that make lights glow when you walk
>>
>>16921420
>no guilt
You're not being uptight, dump her. She cheated on you and doesn't feel guilt.
>>
>>16921480
The Batman glow sneakers were the shit back in the day.
>>
>tfw alcoholic sluts turn you on
>tfw all u got to spend is 24-35cad to get a drunk slut to fuck u
>tfw most of them have boyfriends/husbands and they wont support her drinking habit
>tfw all u gotta say is "wanna drink" to get fucked
>tfw its always raw sex and u cum in them

I don't get it, OP. Whats the big deal? Buy her drinks and fuck her.
>>
>>16921461
Yeah, definitely of thinking of changing it back to FWB. She's openingly said that she'd be fine with me seeing other girls since she doesn't feel good enough for me (depression,etc). Ultimately I know I should break up with her but I do worry about her so figured turning it into an open relationship might allow me to get some more fun before things end. Does feel like I'm just making excuses and being a pussy to end things.
>>
>>16921520
Sounds like a basket case to me pham.
Go get a not broken girl.
>>
>>16921535
yeah...She's even suggested that herself. Guess I had a hero complex and wanted to help her as much as possible, but in the end gotten hurt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.