[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl that I like drunkenly told my friend that she thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0933.jpg (70 KB, 453x428) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.jpg
70 KB, 453x428
This girl that I like drunkenly told my friend that she thinks I'm "super cute" But then later she called me sassy to my face. Isn't sassy only used on women and gay guys? Does she think I'm gay?
>>
You're over thinking it. She must think your sass is a part of your charm.
>>
She was teasing you man, girls don't often think about how effeminate some of their adjectives might seem to a man..

Don't worry about it.
>>
Also, is it a bad sign if she never texts me first and I'm always the one that has to get the conversation going?
>>
>>16921021
oh my god are you in like high school? Dude you're stressing out way to much over this.
>>
>>16921044
Yes I am in high school, this is a very stressful situation because she's really hot
>>
>>16921051
Called it.

Anyways, don't look into it. If she catches on you're getting all hot and heavy over something so trivial her pussy is going to go bone dry in a matter of milliseconds. Be the guy who doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>16921059
Shouldn't she be flattered though, she did say that I was cute
>>
>>16921065
dog, for real. Stop getting so invested in this.

Here I have an idea, ask her out. Or confront her on your feelings, then you'll get an answer.
>>
>>16921115
Prom?
>>
>>16921148
It's been a bit since I was in HS. Prom is around May right? If so, yes that's a perfect opportunity. The dance is lame though, just go to the after parties, that's where you talk to her about your feelings. Just don't get too wasted.
>>
File: 16906675.jpg (196 KB, 1386x343) Image search: [Google]
16906675.jpg
196 KB, 1386x343
>>16920973
Saved this piece of art for threads just like this and for myself.

Always believe in yourself, always keep trying. Only ever stop when she sends a clear signal, verbal or otherwise, that she is not interested.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.