[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting a tattoo of the floating mountains from Chrono
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Map-zeal.gif (81 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
Map-zeal.gif
81 KB, 500x415
I'm getting a tattoo of the floating mountains from Chrono Trigger on 1200 bc. Where should i get it?
>>
no where save your dignity and money by not spending it on a tattoo

tattoos are for coal burners and vapebros
>>
>>16920926
Dear God no, OP. Don't do that. Please.
>>
I don't think it will translate well into a tattoo design. Maybe chest or back. I don't know, I don't think it will be visually pleasing as a tattoo.
>>
Upper arm, have it wrap around like a band? Might look neat
>>
>>16920926
You have to make it either a very artistic interpretation, or find someone that can make if look SUPER 8-bit. Anything in between and it will look ridiculous. Don't listen to assholes though. If you want it, get it.
>>
>>16920926
Do what you want. These guys don't know the military that well.
>>
>>16920957
>Nostalgic vidya
why shouldn't he? If it means something special to him, why not?

A lot of people get Calvin and Hobbes tats because it reflects on their childhood, whats the problem with OP's idea?
>>
>tattoos
dont do this
im not even trying to be a straight edge loser when I say this: you WILL regret it. Unless its something like an army unit, a professional team you were a part of, or something that has a special meaning to you like a tribute to a dead loved one then all tattoos are mistakes.

Past teenage and young adult years people will either have a neutral or negative opinion of them and it only serves as a negative status symbol, kind of like a reverse rolex. Again, im not trying to be a no fun faggot im just warning you that permanently marking your body with stupid shit is going to come back and haunt you.
>>
>>16921008
if the military is comprised of a bunch of faggots getting weab tattoos then you fags are a total disgrace to the true warrior spirit and i hope you get roasted on a rotissery by ahkmed isis niggers and they film it for your parents to watch
>>
>>16921055
Really and like what your badassery of a fucking dragon is any better? Or perhaps anything in that perspective. You know I have respect for people and guys like you always want to spit at me when I start showing respect for people like they would for you.
>>
>>16921052
I used to work at a nursing home, those old fuckers loved tattoos. A few of them told me they regretted not getting any. One planned on getting one with her daughter, but died before it happened.
>>
>>16921055
Ow the edge
>>
>>16920926
I'd get it on the back of your neck and have water going down it.
Also don't listen to these peeps on not getting it, you'll regret not getting one.
>>
As an avid Chrono Trigger fan, I'm still going to concur with other people here. Zeal would be butchered in a transition to a tattoo. Within a few years it'll just look like a big blob on your skin. I'm sure there are other Chrono Trigger pieces of art that would look better as a tattoo.
>>
>>16921079
fuck off little bitch, you started the thread because you wanted our 2 cents

i have one tattoo above my right pec and it says 'vive legion etrangere' in engraved type

i got so many stories i could make your fuckin head spin right off your skinny giraffe neck
>>
>>16921047
>A lot of people get Calvin and Hobbes tats because it reflects on their childhood, whats the problem with OP's idea?
Calvin and Hobbes are at lease simple designs with lots of solid colors: the sorts of things that translate well to tattoo art.

You can get away with this with 8-bit games, for the same reasons. But most games after that era have too much fine detail to work well as tattoos. I do have one friend with an absolutely gorgeous tattoo of Amaterasu from Okami, but that game was specifically designed to imitate sumi-e artwork: a style that translates well to tattoo art anyway. Few contemporary games do that. Chrono Trigger certainly didn't.
>>
>>16921200
i got a tattoo of the last supper on my dick shaft, except instead of jesus, its motherfucking gary busey
>>
>>16920926
Mons pubis
>>
>>16920926
Tbh not calling it the kingdom of Zeal kinda triggered me.

On a serious note though, how big do you want it and how much are you willing to spend?
>>
Around your butthole. Your fagfriends will love it when they take you from behind.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.