[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
For the past 4 years, my love life (not pun intended) has been pretty meeh. I rejected a girl for being a fucking weaboo and shit got worst after some time.

Then, when I got to college a year ago, I found a girl I really like to talk with, and it's just one step from becoming my girlfriend... but girl who I rejected for being a weaboo, has come back, and she says she loves me more than ever...

What do? I really like the girl I met in college, but girl who I rejected is a total cute 8/10 for me...
I'm in despair right now...

Also, I'm still a weaboo...
>>
._. how can a weaboo reject another weaboo, arent you made for one another?
>>
>>16920918
she's not a weaboo, she's a popular girl. I swear I'm not lying, not even I understand how did it happened
>>
This is some high school shit, mane. Are you in it for the love or are you in it for the sex?
>>
>>16920929
I want a propper relationship for once yes, tho, my dick says otherwise. There's more chance for me getting the succ with high-school girl, than with college girl. Both girls drive my dick crazy with their bodies for diferent reasons tho
>>
>>16920913
self-bump since I'm really in need
what's the right thing to do?
>>
>>16921500
The right thing to do is already out the window ever since you started this thread. The right thing would have been to stick with your heart n shit but all you care about is the looks, I guess rather than personality so you might as well for the ex-weeaboo, fug her till you get bored, dump her for some odd reason and then grow up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.