[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
adv i fucked up and the consequences could be huge >please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image1.jpg (59 KB, 637x473) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
59 KB, 637x473
adv i fucked up and the consequences could be huge

>please respond and put my heart at ease

im a pretty normal guy (19/m), i'm well rounded, i do well in school, etc. the only thing a bit off is that i have a really weird sexual preference: im really into older asian ladies that are in their 30s.

since i'm a college student, there is no realistic way for me to meet this demographic, so in a moment of horniness i posted to the craigslist relationship section with something akin to "student looking for sexual relationship with older asian woman".

i forgot about the post until i got an email a few hours later from someone saying that they were 21 years old, asian, and interested. we talked for a bit, she guessed what school i was attending, and told me she goes to a school in a nearby state. she sends me a picture, and i reverse image search it and it comes up with 0 results. so, i respond with a (normal) picture of me.

a few minutes after sending, i reverse image search it again, this time using google, and low and behold the picture was actually of a semi-famous model. turns out i got baited.

few questions:

>1. What's in it for someone to put up a fake conversation like this on craigslist? It was extremely premeditated.. in her 3rd response she (he?) told me she was half thai half swiss, and the model she ended up sending me in her 7th response was indeed half thai and half belgian (close enough).

>2. What is the likelihood that this is someone from my college fucking with me? If they share our email chain with other people it would be extremely awkward for me

>3. What can i do to minimize the damage? I already took down the craigslist post.

please help
>>
>>16920363
What's embarrassing about wanting to put your penis in a woman?
>>
>>16920377
cmon

i posted on craigslist looking to fuck a mature asian woman
>>
You should be fine OP, there is nothing they can do with a picture. Hopefully you did not send a picture with your penis out or some shit. Next time ask for time stamp.
>>
>>16920382
so?

are you simultaneously racist against asians? who gives a fuck?

if you own who and what you are people can't really shit talk you over it
>>
u bout 2 get doxed m8

damage control in school just say it wasnt u
>>
>>16920613
i didnt, it's just a regular picture of my face. i look pretty good 2 not gonna lie
>>16920624
no, i'm not, i think it just makes the whole situation a little more bizarre (that i was looking for an older woman of a specific race)
>>16920644
hey uh... yea guys.. my friends did it
desu if it ever does come up i think it's better to just man up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.