[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a scat fetish and I don't want it anymore. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1434531605100.jpg (62 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
1434531605100.jpg
62 KB, 640x483
I have a scat fetish and I don't want it anymore. What should I do?
>>
I have a urination fetish, it's stuck with you mate. You could try cbt but accepting it helps.
>>
There's really nothing you can do about fetishes except try to ignore them if you don't like them.

You are attracted to other things, right? Most fetishists are.
>>
>>16920241
I'm also interested in getting rid of a fetish I don't want
>>
>>16920312
Well, this all started at the age of 15. I would often go to my friend's house on a regular basis. One day, his little cousins and aunt were over and his mother asked to keep them busy. I had a thing for curvy milfs and his aunt was no exception. So he suggested hide and seek and we all hid in different spots.mine was the shower because I lacked any sort of imagination. As I was hiding, his aunt ended up having to use the restroom and had no idea I was still in there. I didn't make a noise but got a slight erection seeing her thighs as she did her thing. I was stuck in that bathroom for thirty minutes. Lucky for me, his cousins couldn't find my friend after this was all over so it was too suspicious. Ever since then I been having a tough time trying to get rid of this fetish.
>>
The closest you could get is Russian whip therapy. It should work or at least make you feel like shit 90 percent of the time.
>>
Why do you want to get rid of it? If it's a fetish then by definition you must like it enough to get off to it.

Just ignore the people who complain about how autistic your fetish. It's not their business.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.