[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IHOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: ihop.png (2 MB, 1434x781) Image search: [Google]
ihop.png
2 MB, 1434x781
Come join us!

https://youtu.be/kqANd2aw8Mc
>>
>>16920178
I'm an atheist and I can tell this is blasphemous.
>>
File: mary.jpg (8 KB, 236x190) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
8 KB, 236x190
>>16920204

Then Mary took three quarters of a pound of expensive aromatic oil from pure nard and anointed the feet of Jesus. She then wiped his feet dry with her hair. (Now the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfumed oil.) But Judas Iscariot, one of his disciples (the one who was going to betray him) said, “Why wasn’t this oil sold for three hundred silver coins and the money given to the poor?” (Now Judas said this not because he was concerned about the poor, but because he was a thief. As keeper of the money box, he used to steal what was put into it.) So Jesus said, “Leave her alone. She has kept it for the day of my burial. For you will always have the poor with you, but you will not always have me!”

- John 12:3-8
>>
>>16920178
That's fucking horrible, I'm sorry. It's like a TV advertisement with a few poppy jingles threw up in a church. Fucking hell, who would convert over this? I'd rather tattoo "Hail Satan" across my asshole.
>>
File: seed.jpg (8 KB, 236x207) Image search: [Google]
seed.jpg
8 KB, 236x207
>>16920220

He replied to him, ‘If they do not respond to Moses and the prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:31
>>
>>16920215
>>16920243

The bible is fallacious and contradictory. I don't know what you think you're doing by quoting scripture.
>>
File: 5000loaves.jpg (116 KB, 701x542) Image search: [Google]
5000loaves.jpg
116 KB, 701x542
>>16920282

Every scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the person dedicated to God may be capable and equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
>>
>>16920178 i like The asian guy. Whats his name and ask him if hell date me.
Thanks
>>
>>16920293
Yeeeaaah, no thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQUpFdB9Ho8
>>
File: ark.jpg (30 KB, 462x252) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
30 KB, 462x252
>>16920309

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESrO6aGbmlY

When humankind began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humankind were beautiful. Thus they took wives for themselves from any they chose. So the Lord said, “My spirit will not remain in humankind indefinitely, since they are mortal. They will remain for 120 more years.”

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days (and also after this) when the sons of God were having sexual relations with the daughters of humankind, who gave birth to their children. They were the mighty heroes of old, the famous men.

But the Lord saw that the wickedness of humankind had become great on the earth. Every inclination of the thoughts of their minds was only evil all the time.

Genesis 6:1-5
>>
>>16920322
Ah, you're one of those.
>>
File: baptise.jpg (13 KB, 243x300) Image search: [Google]
baptise.jpg
13 KB, 243x300
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

- John 14:6
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.