[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I just found a slip on my door from UPS saying that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: UPS_1442533248837_218899_ver1.0.jpg (434 KB, 2480x1656) Image search: [Google]
UPS_1442533248837_218899_ver1.0.jpg
434 KB, 2480x1656
Hey guys, I just found a slip on my door from UPS saying that they missed me and that I need to pick up a package from an access point. But the thing is I haven't ordered anything.

The slip has my last name but this very same day I received 3 other letters mistakenly sent to me with different addresses but with the same last name and house number. The only thing that makes me think that its for me is because it says second floor on the slip(where I actually live), but the other address don't have it.

So I'm going to the access point tomorrow to see if its actually for me but I want to know what you guys think of it.
>>
>>16920056
Go pick up your free shit! But first google maps the access point and make sure it's actually a UPS address and not...something else.
>>
Seen this happen before, turned out the persons account was compromised and the scammer ordered something to test if he could charge anything to the card. Go get the package and possibly contact your financial institution.
>>
Do you have a tracking number, reference number or info notice number? You can find out details about the package on their website under tracking.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.