[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: received_10205375680532780.jpg (71 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_10205375680532780.jpg
71 KB, 1152x2048
>Live in Illinois.
>Go to college two hours away from home.
>Want to feel the BERN.
>Do I need to go home in order to vote or can I just vote near by?
>>
You can go to any voting station if you're a resident of Illinois and registered there. Google the closest one. Might be at a police station or community hall or something.
>>
>>16919060
Am registered in Illinois and I am a citizen, thanks bud. Was worried because I changed zip codes.
>>
>>16919066
Nope you're good. Should be able to vote anywhere in the state.
>>
Your vote would count more if you went home, districts with colleges are going to be overwhelmingly Bernie.
>>
Your voter ID will tell you where to vote.

But, anyways. Bernie sucks
>>
>>16919076
My hometown is pretty pro Bernie since it's a jewish neighborhood. Polls had him winning by 30%.

Plus I go to school in Chicago, I feel Bernie might need all he can get.
>>
>>16919093
Just party hard tonight, since you'll want the pain of the hangover to be worse than the pain you'll feel when Bernie drops out tomorrow.
>>
>>16919112

Lol
>>
>>Want to feel the BERN.
>>Do I need to go home in order to vote or can I just vote near by?

Another well-informed Bernie fag.
>>
>>16919050

You Bernie fags are literal pieces of shit.
Have you ever actually known anybody that lived under Mao's rule?
If you did, you would not be posting pics of him you disillusioned cuck
>>
>>16919076
>Your vote would count more if you went home, districts with colleges are going to be overwhelmingly Bernie.

Are you really this stupid?
Oops, I guess you are since you're a Bernie fag.
>>
>>16919325

Is joke, calm down son
>>
>>16919319
Hey, I'm a Berniefag and actually know where the fuck to go to vote.

We're not all political retards.
>>
>>16919325
>literal

So shit has acquired sentience and learned the ways of the internet. I must inform the council.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.