[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just want sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n0iindTEfJ1qabal8o1_1280.png (484 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0iindTEfJ1qabal8o1_1280.png
484 KB, 600x450
It's midnight and I can't get to sleep because I'm worried my gf is cheating on me.

What do I do? How do I get some sleep?
>>
Bump. Should i spend all my cash on weed?
>>
If u keep acting like an insecure faggot she will.
>>
>>16918879
Listen to your gut feeling. Trust me on that one. Now that you know, get done sleep. Nothing you can actually do about it.

>>16918922
I hate people like you. If someone isn't happy in a relationship they should simply leave. I hate the people who condone and justify cheating.

Inb4 le self-fulfilled prophecy meme.
>>
>>16918930
> being this bew to 4chan ...
Anons are fgts ... thats why we are here ... if you dont get that lurk moar..
>>16918915
Fuck yes you should
>>16918922
Also has a point depending on a few things..
>>16918879
Why do you think she is cheating ?
What happened ?
How long you been together?
Age?
>>
>>16918934
Because everything was good until a few weeks ago now she

>Doesnt want to have sex
>Doesnt kiss back
>Has spent all her money on new clothes
>Cancels plans with me for vague reasons
>Doesn't answer goes AWOL for hours
>Doesnt tell me about her day/how she feels anymore

I'm not sure if shes fucking someone else, but at the very least shes cheating emotionally right?
>>
>>16918940
Also im 22 shes turning 20 and weve been together two years
>>
>>16918940
Its not easy to be attached at someone and then that person cheats you. But the best thing to do (not easy though) is to sit down and tell her what do you feel. This can have 3 results, she is going to tell you the truth wich can be that she is upset with something you've done, or that she is hanging out with someone else, or she can lie to you.
Ussually people cover their mouths, avoid eye contact or touch the tip of the nose when lying.

From there, take an acctitude.

Sorry if a spelled something wrong, english is not my mother tongue.
>>
>>16918940
>>16918942
Or she's just tired of you but your neurotic attitude towards all this plus both of your emotional immaturity is preventing her from just calling it quits.

If it's the point of personal pride in which "a girlfriend of mine cannot find a better guy", then just break up with her before the cheating or whatever happens.

If it's an emotional attachment to this person and you do not want to lose her, then talk to her and get some solid answers as to what she wants to happen in the relationship from now on.
>>
>>16918946
Thanks this made sense, your english is quite good.
>>16918952
I don't think I'm being insecure, if anything I'm being a mixture of supportive when she gets emotional and insouscient when she gets too emotional
>>
>>16918964
OP she's cheating all the signs are there
>>
>>16919039
I really think so too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.