[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit adv I feel like I'm going to kill myself please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-1031335139896419125.jpg (96 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1031335139896419125.jpg
96 KB, 720x1184
holy shit adv I feel like I'm going to kill myself please somebody just talk to me, I don't actually want to die but I can't stop thinking about it every day and one of these days I swear it's gonna happen. I told the only person who's kinda close to me (my bf) that I was feeling shit and he didn't ask what's up so you guys are the only people I can turn to, please just talk to me or just say hello so I'm not alone anymore
>>
If you're alone, it's because you isolate yourself. The power to change your situation is solely intended your hands.
>>
>>16918853
Wow, 4chan really does collect the unwanted trash society doesn't want.
>>
>>16918853
Hey, it's ok. What do you want to talk about? Music, games, movies, literature...really anything goes. Just something to take you away from those feelings.
Just talk, I'll be here to listen.
>>
>>16918853
Does your bf always do this?
>>
Start off by telling why the fuck are you feeling like shit today
>>
>>16918862
What do you suggest I do? I have a lot of trouble talking to people and I'm seeing a psychologist right now.
>>16918875
Fuck me, I don't even know. I can't seem to think of anything else.
>>16918884
Half of the time, the other half he asks and I tell him whats up and all he says is "everything is going to be okay" or "you'll be fine" and it makes me feel even shittier because I feel like he doesn't actually care that much about me and only wants to be around me when I'm at my best
>>
>>16918897
He probably cares a lot but has no idea how to deal with your "crazy bitch" mode
>>
>>16918897
Have you seen any movies lately? I rewatched Pulp Fiction, not much of a movie person myself, I like reading more. I'm terrible at writing myself though, or well, in English at least. Do you write or draw yourself? Could you maybe draw how you feel? It doesn't have to be anything that makes sense, just let your hand flow. I draw when I get anxious, it calms me down.
>>
File: image_1.png (374 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
374 KB, 720x1280
>>16918919
Not OP, but I had a go at drawing how I feel right now, I liked the idea.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.