[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, Is what I'm feeling normal? I introduced my boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1446108197422s.jpg (9 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1446108197422s.jpg
9 KB, 250x189
/adv/, Is what I'm feeling normal?
I introduced my boyfriend to my best friend and we all got along well. My best friend told me she approved and my boyfriend said he thought she was pretty, kind and he was happy she accepted him.
But, my best friend is single, much prettier, has a cute personality and is just all around better than me. I love them both dearly and trust them, but I can't help but feel somewhat scared that my boyfriend will start to like my friend and dump me.
Am i just being a horrible person by feeling this way?
>>
>>16918387
Why'd you introduce them if you were going to be this paranoid? And do you not trust either of them?
>>
>>16918391
I didn't think anything until I mentioned it another friend . That friend then called me an idiot, saying I shouldn't have done that since he might like my best friend more.
I trust them both, but what that other friend said made me a little paranoid.
>>
>>16918387
I'm afraid the only solution is for you to have a threesome..
>>
>>16918401
Do you trust the friend who said that? Also why do you have a friend who points out that other people are more attractive and better than you?
>>
>>16918405
Excellent idea anon, I'll tape it for you as thanks.
>>
>>16918408
I do trust that friend, since he is always honest with me. But I'm probably being too insecure. Thanks for helping me answer my own question.
>>
>>16918423
>he
Any chance that he secretly likes you and is hoping that your boyfriend ditches you for your other friend so he can get with you?

Otherwise, get rid of this friend. You don't need people who can't filter what they say or say things tactfully in your life as 'friends'.
>>
>>16918429
I don't think he likes me that way, since he calls me his little sister. But yeah, thanks so much for your advice. :D
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.