[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shower at night or in the morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Shower at night or in the morning
>>
>>16917480
Morning.
>>
>>16917480
Morning.

And again at night if you had a heavy day/went to the gym.
>>
Both, you filthy fuck.
>>
>>16917490
is 2 showers a day really necessary? why not just 1 at night?
>>
I'm very anal about this shit.

Shower at night 6pm, then rinse off at the gym 1am.
>>
i take my showers on saturday.
you guys are why we have water shortages
>>
At night. Go to bed clean, wake up clean, go to work/school clean, come home dirty, take shower, go to bed clean
>>
Night. I don't understand people who accumulate filth throughout the day and then sleep in their beds, making it an altar of dirt. And if you do any physical activity at all during the day, it's even worse. Do you wipe your ass before shitting?
>>
>>16917480

depends on what works best for you. i prefer to shower at night, stops me from making my bed filthy. plus its not like ill be getting all dirty rolling around in bed (assuming i showered beforehand).

sometimes i will shower in the morning. my biggest issue is id rather sleep in
>>
I do both. Night is primarily to wash my hair because otherwise I'd have to blow dry my hair in the morning, and I don't have 30 minutes to spend doing that on top of everything else. Plus, I don't like getting into bed before getting all grime and sweat off me.

Morning is to wake me up and make sure I'm smelling good. I just avoid getting my hair wet. Somedays I skip my morning shower if I wake up late.
>>
>>16917506
The problem is, i always smell pretty bad when waking up. I sleep sweaty
>>
>>16917519
Whenever i wake up, then i take off my shirt and sniff it, it smells bad. That's one reason to shower in the morning. Plus i'm very oily.
>>
>>16917480
bathe in the morning, rinse off at night
and always after sex
>>
>>16917511

Going to bed after a shower won't prevent you from sweating, farting, and getting greased up bed hair at night.

If you shower in the morning that gets all cleaned, regardless of whether you "sleep in an altar of dirt" or not.
>>
Night. That way 1) I can braid my hair and my curls hold throughout the next day. 2) Sleep in later
>>
>>16917501
I mean, if you feel like it, you can.
>>
>>16917480
Either/or, so long as you make sure your hair is dry before going to sleep.
>>
>>16917480

Morning. Wakes me up, keeps my hair easy to style and not matted, plus I sweat in my sleep a lot.

I shower at night if I've had a long day of doing shit, though.
>>
>>16917480
Both.

But I work outside a lot, and I live in a desert. So I don't know about most other people.
>>
>>16917501
Showering twice a day will really dry out your skin. That's a lot of soap. It'll also make your hair dry and frizzy.
>>
>>16917614
But what if my hair is so oily and always smells unless i wash my hair once a day ?
>>
Night, you get to sleep in mane
>>
At night, or else your bed is going to get all gross and smelly.
>>
>>16917480
I prefer morning because I look fresh and presentable and it makes my hair look better.

If I was out and about and active all day, I'll shower at night too, but just soap and rinse my body and face, and leave my hair unwashed so I can wash it in the morning since it's more manageable that way.

I'm usually too tired to go through the whole grooming shabang before bed.
>>
>>16917637

This. My hair looks like garbage unless it's clean and ready to go, and one night in bed makes it all oily. Plus it's completely impossible to style if I sleep on it the wrong way, and I roll around in bed all the time.
>>
>>16917480
If it gets too cold in the morning I tend to shower at night. Or I just wash my hair in the morning and shower at night
>>
I show at night because I have a buzzcut and I don't have to worry about it being messy when I wake up. When I had long hair, I showered in the morning.

Night time is better because it keeps your sheets clean for longer, it shortens your morning routine, and the warm water is pretty relaxing before going to bed.
>>
>>16917536

Yep. This is me.

Unless it's sexy time with someone new.
>>
Both because who the fuck only showers once? Stop that shit and be a clean hman being.
>>
>>16917480
After gym
>>
File: 137345859146.png (89 KB, 163x359) Image search: [Google]
137345859146.png
89 KB, 163x359
Night. How is this even a thing?
>>
>>16918290
People who aren't extremely ashy.

Lots of chicks only shower every other or every three days.
>>
Morning. I feel so unclean if I don't, especially in summer when I've spent the whole night in a hot bed.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.