[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I was put on this planet to be taken advantage of. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: wigwam.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1854) Image search: [Google]
wigwam.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1854
/adv/, I was put on this planet to be taken advantage of. I'm here to be a stoolie and a scapegoat, and to be stepped on on the way to someone else's success, and to take everyone's bullshit along the way. I'm through giving to a society that only wants to use and abuse me. Please give me any suggestions you can for escaping.
>>
>>16917319

escape.

all you've listed are things you let people do to you. you dont have to be taken advantage of (at least not more than society as a whole is). you dont have to be a stoolie. you dont have to be a scapegoat.

for a long time people tried to scape goat me. i see it happening before it happens. whenever i see a potential issue i say 'is this what you want to do? are you sure? cuz i think its bad because XX or YY'

they say 'HURR DURR I KNOW WHAT IM DOING'

then i go in the next day, the boss is mad and they ask what happened. i say
'anon said they wanted to do XX. i said it was bad because YY but htey insisted on doing it.'

when you can call someone out exactly on what their bullshit is, they dont have much choice other than to take responsibility for thier own actions.
>>
>>16917371
this

also OP you sound like you were raised by terrible people. I can tell you that not everybody is like that, but you won't really believe it deep down until you spend years out in the world with lots of different kinds of people. and not just spending time with them, but seeing them for who they are.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.