[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody stabbed me in the back, but is trying act like my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x367
Somebody stabbed me in the back, but is trying act like my friend around people who don't know about the situation.

I don't want to look like a gossipy bitch, but I also want to stand my ground without looking crazy and rude.

Please help?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 525x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 525x227
And then she sends me this bullshit over facebook. I know you don't want inane details, /adv/ice, but she knows very well what she did. It was carefully planned and premeditated.
>>
>>16916761
Mail her some glitter. Or a bag of sour dicks.. then punch her stupid face and give her your sexually transmitted diseases.
>>
Dont bring attention to it. Dont spend time or talk with the person outside of any social event you both attend. When u see said person at a social event dont go out of your way to talk to them. If they try to talk with you keep responses short and hard to continue a conversation with. (Think like when u text someone "K") stay civil when you go out. Person cant just stab you in the back and then pretend like they care. Chances are (if you are self respecting) that your relationship will never be what it once was.
>>
>>16916849
People dont change easily or quickly. Chances are she will stab someone else In the back and burn some more bridges.People will realize she Is a bitch and she will bring about her own ruin. You will keep moral hi ground ^ ^
>>
>>16916722
>>16916761

Uhhh, we are gonna need more context than "she knows very well what she did". Unless she is literally your pet dog, we need more to go on.

We can't help if you are just venting your frustration with no information whatsoever.
>>
File: 1392456803686.jpg (38 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1392456803686.jpg
38 KB, 303x276
>>16916722

The most disappointing aspect of today's society to me is that people are afraid of confrontation.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking someone in the face and saying,

"Listen, dude, I understand that you're trying to pretend like nothing happened but you and I aren't friends, you fucked me over and I'm not playing friendly with you just because you're afraid of owning up to your shit. You can either stop playing buddy-buddy with me and we can be civil in public or you can fuck off and find somewhere else to hang out."

Its very simple. It'll be a moment of awkwardness but you'll take the words that's in your mind, say it out of your mouth and into his ears.

Fuck what people think about you. Say whats on your mind and don't let people walk all over you. Thats it.
>>
>>16916819
This is exactly what I want to do, minus the std bit, but I know it would end poorly.

>>16916861
Thank you, anon. I'll try my hardest. How should I respond to her message while being curt yet polite?
>>
>>16916722
go to hospitals!
>>
>>16916886
My friend and I were on a rotation to teach lessons to a group that included the bitch. After I finished teaching, many people complemented my lesson and took my personalized handouts home. The bitch went with the general consensus, complemented me on the literature topic, and then went home.

It turns out that she had been secretly sending false complaints about my friend and me to the management. Due to her ability use politically correct vocabulary as a weapon and fake tears, the management believed her without asking anyone else in the group about it. They cancelled the class without warning anyone else, participants and teachers alike.

They only talked to us after they cancelled it. As a group. With the asshole in the room, fake-crying. She got to talk for most of the meeting, and talked over us to twist our responses. When the group as a whole complained that there had been no real problems, and asked why we were cancelled, she said that she felt to bad/unsupported to give any real details.

Two weeks after this circus, class is still cancelled, and the asshole sees me talking business with the Adult Philosophy Group, squeals, runs up to me, and gives me a really awkward smother-hug while saying she missed me the past few weeks.

Wtf. I'm surrounded by polite, happy elderly people with PHDs who I've been trying to act like a sane adult towards for two years now. I just kind of froze up.

She's going to do it again. I know it.

There. You've had your story time. Any input?
>>
>>16916890
The issue is that she tries to embarrass me publicly by approaching me while I'm with people who would have no idea that I'm allowed to hate her.

I have no real way to fill them in, in this social context, without looking like a gossipy bint.
>>
>>16916722
>Please help?
LIKE SO:
>Girl tries to be nice to you in public
>You: "I KNNNNOOOW you are not trying to be my friend after what YOU did."
>Everyone around is now thinking... what did she do?
You don't even need to say anything more. Their curiosity will lead them to ask you what happened at which case you can tell them without being "gossipy."

Done.
>>
>>16916947
That could definitely work!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.