[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit's on fire and I don't care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cantwakeup.png (37 KB, 406x311) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.png
37 KB, 406x311
Guys something is wrong with me
Tomorrow I have an interview at the uni of my dreams, which I will definitely fail since I have absolutely nothing to present and I'm prepared in no way what's wherever. The worst part is that I don't care. And I feel like that about tons of stuff right now.
Yeah I've felt kind of down lately, but I used to have episodes like this before and somehow got over them, so I assumed this time won't be any different. I'm just prone to mood swings and stress, so I thought this is nothing out of ordinary. But this is different, it's not normal and I have no clue what's happening. A lot of things didn't go as I planned and although It hit me pretty hard at one point it stopped getting to me. I screwed up the few friendships I had and I'm a total loner right now and I don't care. I have no job and my savings are running out and I don't care. I'm drifting away from my family (which I've always been very close to) and it also doesn't bothers me. I'm not even particularly sad most of the time, just kind of neutral I guess. I can still have fun, when I read some mangus, go for a run, or draw, but the enjoyment is very fleeting and then it's back to nothing. I know that I'm probably incapable of solving this one of my own, but dunno where to seek help. My family, that is the only people who I think still give a fuck about me, are on the other side of the continent.
It's really bizarre. I used to be quite positive and happy-go-lucky type of guy (with the exception of previously mentioned moody moments) and I had quite a lot of faith in my future. Now I'm losing it and it scares me. I'm acting like an old man, and I'm barely past 20.
It wasn't supposed to be like this
>>
Just wanted to say that I know what you're going through as I was in your exact same situation last week. I fucked up the presentation and I'm fucking around right now when there's shit to do. I don't have anything to really help, but maybe it helps to know there are other people out there. I'm trying to focus more on being a more thoughtful person, so you should try to keep going as well.
>>
>>16916679
you say you don't care about any of the problems you have presented here... so what's the problem?

tell me... what do you care about? what do you really want out of life?
>>
>>16916679
You're getting bored of life.
>>
>>16916679
are you taking any drugs, prescribed or otherwise?
>>
>>16916679
Just imagine your future if you continue on not caring about going to uni, having a job, running out of money.
Do you have parents you can fall back on to support you financially? When you imagine moving back in with them, is it a bad thing or a good thing? Can you imagine being homeless?
>>
>I'm acting like an old man, and I'm barely past 20
I'm 25 and halfway through my Master's degree. It doesn't get better.

What I do is think about how homeless and dead I'd be if I wasn't trying to get the Master's
>>
>>16916679
Best interviews of my life have been when I didn't care
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.